Chapter 1

"Ah~ fuck~! Ah~! It feels so good~!! Keep going~!"

"..."

"Ah, Y/n~! I-I'm close~!! AHH~!!"

Y/n pulled out, feeling slightly exhausted. Yuji smiled up at him. "As usual, you're a beast in bed, babe~"

The taller male didn't respond as he got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Yuji sat up in confusion, as he scratched the back of his neck. When Y/n came out of the bathroom, he had his clothes on.

"Where are you going?", he asked as Y/n grabbed his keys and headed towards the door.

He stopped in his tracks. "This is...the last time."

Yuji stood up, pulling the sheet over himself. "What are you talking about?"

"..."

"Y/n?"

"Please don't act like you don't know."

"Know what?"

Y/n turned to look at him with an expression of hurt on his face. "So, you're just gonna pretend like it never happened now, huh? What do you take me for, Yuji? I'm not an idiot."

"Y/n, what are you talking about, I--"

His expression darkened. "You cheated, Yuji...with a girl."

Yuji's eyes widened. He suddenly felt a rush of anger. "You're upset about that?"

"Huh?"

"You cheated too!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow at this, anger starting to bubble up inside him. "Cheated?"

"You made up some stupid excuse! That you were going to your house because it was a family emergency! You came by, smelling like perfume! Why are you getting mad at me when you did the same thing?!"

Y/n grabbed him by the wrists and pinned him against the wall. "You think that's what happened? That I lied to you about going to my house? I smelled like perfume because my idiot of a sister pushed over a bottle of it that was sitting on the top shelf of her room! All those assumptions of yours led you to believe that I cheated?! Yuji, why the hell would I lie about something like that?!"

"..."

"We're done..." Y/n said, letting him go.

Yuji reached out to him. "No... Y/n... Wait...!"

Y/n pulled his arm away from his grasp. "This is what you wanted, right? I gave you my love, but you only wanted sex."

"Y/n...! No...! Please, don't leave me...!"

"I thought things would be different when we started dating. You promised me you would change. And I was a fool to think you would. But...I guess it was my fault for believing you. You'll never change. You'll always be a skirt chaser."

Yuji woke up with a gasp. He immediately sat up on his bed. His breathing was heavy, his eyes wide. Tears brimmed the corners of his eyes as he clutched the fabric over his heart. Sweat rolled down his forehead.

Why? Why do I still have such vivid memories of him?

He grabbed his phone that was laying on his nightstand and checked the time. "Yuji! Get up!"

He sighed to himself and pushed the covers off of himself as he got up, heading over to his closet to grab his recently ironed uniform. The door to his room opened. His mother peeked her head in. "Oh. Yuji. Good morning. I thought maybe you were still asleep."