Viruses part 2

The next day GLaDOS wasn't feeling the best either. It seems her new humanoid body was easier to get viruses. The virus was big and spreading which made her think it was one of her half sister, SHODAN's, viruses. She put on her anti-virus and waited for Y/n to wake up.

When the child did wake up they started to cry. GLaDOS calmly went over to them and stoked their head gently. They were still warm from their fever. Y/n kept rubbing their eyes. GLaDOS carefully took their hand away from their face and opened their eye. Of course, y/n had pink eye. She sighed as she went to the medicine cabinet and got the eye dropper and the artificial tears. She came over to y/n who was still crying. She sat next to the toddler. She took their hands way from their eyes. Luckily only one had the pink eye. She open y/n's eye wide then put a drop of the artificial tears which made y/n freak out and cry more.

GLaDOS tried her best to keep them calm but it wasn't working. Not even singing worked. Y/n just continued to cry more. GLaDOS sneezed and surprisingly that's what calmed y/n down. Y/n started to laugh. GLaDOS got a bit embarrassed but got over it quickly. She just continued to comfort the child till they fell asleep again.

Wheatley wandered in looking around not noticing GLaDOS or the child. When he finally did he thought they were both test subjects trying to escape.

"Ello!" He called out. "Don't worry I'm here to help you escape from that nasty ol'-"

"SHHH!" GLaDOS interrupted Wheatley. "Also you're going to android hell if you think I'm gonna let you help test subjects esca- achoo" GLaDOS sneezed.

"Wait you have a humanoid body?! Who put you in there? Also are you sick?" Wheatley had lots of questions but GLaDOS just shushed him again and went back to focusing on y/n.

Eventually GLaDOS found herself asleep as well. Y/n woke up while GLaDOS was asleep so they got out of the bed and wandered around the facility. Until they found Wheatley.

"Ello there! Are you GLaDOS or a turret of sone kind?" Wheatley questioned.

"Y/n!" Y/n said laughing a bit. They were loosing their voice though.

"Oh and what's a y/n?" Wheatley asked but y/n just ran down the hallway to go look at something else.

Meanwhile GLaDOS had woken up to see a childless bed.

"Y/N!!" GLaDOS yelled having enough of this.

Y/n ran around the facility while GLaDOS searched for her in every nook and cranny there was. Y/n was close to the edge of a catwalk that had been broken but Y/n didn't see that they were walking right into a endless pit.

Luckily GLaDOS picked them up just as they were about to fall off the edge. "That's it! You're being put in time-out untill you are 67!! Why that specific age? I don't know but it was the number that was randomly generated so that's the age you're in time-out for!" GLaDOS scolded y/n and y/n started to ball. GLaDOS just groaned and took them back to the room and put them in a chair. She sat on the bed while y/n cried in the corner. GLaDOS rubbed her temples, her virus was getting worse instead of better which scared her a bit but she was sure that it was just her anti-virus software being old. Right?