Viruses part 1

GLaDOS was working on her project again while y/n was playing with toys GLaDOS had made for them. Y/n was playing happily when they coughed violently all the sudden. GLaDOS rushed over to the child and held them in her arms trying to find out what was happening. Y/n's cough stopped but GLaDOS could feel that they were way too hot. 100.4F°. Y/n sneezed which made the toddler start to cry.

"Hey, don't cry. You're okay. It's just a virus that got into your immune system." GLaDOS explained, still holding y/n.

"Mama!" Y/n cried out holding to GLaDOS. Y/n cried more. GLaDOS felt bad for the small homosapien. She scooped up y/n's f/t (favorite toy) and gave it to her.

"Look y/n it's your f/t!" GLaDOS said trying to put as much joy as she could whole saying that. Y/n started to calm down and hold on to f/t.

GLaDOS took Y/n to a room with lots of beds. She put them down on one of the beds and looked in the medicine cabinet. She took a pink liquid from the cabinet and put it in a small plastic cup then put some water in a small paper cup. She gave the small plastic cup to y/n and told them to drink it all. The taste as sweet but had a very bitter aftertaste. GLaDOS gave her the water cup and y/n took it a drank the water quickly.

"Slow down." GLaDOS warned "you don't want to get the hiccups."

Y/n gave the cup to GLaDOS and she put it down next to her.

Y/n layed down on the bed and looked up at GLaDOS while she stroke their hair.

"Mommy, can you tell me a story?' Y/n asked.

GLaDOS nodded "once upon a time there was a queen named Glis, who ruled over a kingdom named Erutrepa. The queen ruled for many years till a war broke out between the people and the queen. The queen won in the end. Glis had the rest of the people in the kingdom put in a safe place for them to live. One day a monster attacked the queen and Glis slept for many days and nights." GLaDOS continued "the monster woke Glis up, but this time the monster had a friend. The friend betrayed the monster and dethroned poor Glis. The friend ruled over the kingdom and took over with only greed in his heart. The monster a Glis was thrown into a pit where Glis was picked at by a bird. The monster and Glis had to work together to get rid of the friend. When they got back up from the pit they banished the friend into space. Glis gave the monster a chance to flee from the kingdom and never come back. The monster took that opportunity and left. With Glis back in control she fixed her kingdom and continued to help her people. The end."

Y/n had fallen asleep by the end of the story. GLaDOS got up and went back to her project. She looked at it.

"All I need to do now is make it." She said to herself.

------------------------------

A/n hey sorry about the long gap, again school has been tough. It's hard to think of ideas so if you guys have any ideas you would like to see just comment. Thanks have a good day/night.