Corbyn/Daddy

Me and Corbyn walk inside the house and I could tell he was horny because he kept squeezing my thigh in the car I grab his hand after we take our shoes off and I pull him to our room I grab his shirt and I pull it off him he says "dang okay"
Then he grabs me and lightly throws me on the bed he pulls my shirt off while climbing on me he starts kissing down my neck leaving hickeys he then unclips my bra and pulls it off he squeezes my breasts making me moan then he pulls down my leggings and he then starts to unbuckle his pants struggling trying to go fast I grab his hands and I undo it for him then I slide his pants off and then his boxers I put my hand on his hard dick he groans and starts sucking on my neck again then I feel his hand on my heat I moan and he moves my thong to the side I move my hands and I put one on his chest and the other around his neck then I feel him slide into me I moan loudly and he starts going deeper with each thrust I moan out "Faster daddy"
He smirks and starts going faster making me grip him hair and moan he hits my g spot making my legs try to shut and my back arch I groan and he spreads my legs again he keeps going and then I feel myself about to cum I say "daddy I'm gonna cum"
He says "321"
Then we cum and I moan as he pulls out he licks my pussy up and then I flip myself on top of him and I line up my pussy with his dick and I slide down on him I go all the way down making me arch my back and him groan I starts to move up and we both moan he grabs hair and he starts to make out with me and I start going up and down on him he groans in my mouth making me moan and go faster I start slamming down on him and each time he lets out a tiny groan then I go all the way down and grind on him for a second he groans and I say "does daddy like that"
He bites his lip and nods yeah I then keep slamming down on him and I feel him cum in me then I cum and I lift myself off of him I lick everything up and then I lay on his chest breathlessly and I fall asleep.