Jonah&Corbyn/Ice Cream

I was with My boyfriend Corbyn and Jonah we have a three way relationship, we go to the ice cream shop and I eat my ice cream in a bowl and Jonah says "Someone must like ice cream more than us"
I say "no"
Then he says "Prove it"
I look around and only see a few people so I set my ice cream down then I unbuckle both their belts at the same time then I go down their pants and I grab both of their members Jonah's head leans back and Corbyn bites his lip, to tease Jonah I go to Corbyn and I start bobbing my head up and down on his dick and I rub Jonah's dick I gag and I hear Corbyn moan then I stop with Corbyn and I start licking his tip he looks at me and says "stop teasing"
Then I keep going and I gag again and he cums in my mouth I see a old lady walk by staring at us I start pumping Corbyn and I start sucking Jonah's dick he groans as I gag and then he smirks and he grabs my hair and pushes him deep in my mouth making me gag again and him cum in my mouth and then Corbyn leans me over the bench and he rips a hole in my pants I look at him mad and then he moves my panties to the side and he slams into me making me moan and then I grab Jonah's dick and I starts sucking his dick Corbyn shaking me make me go up and down on Jonah then I gag on Jonah and he cums in my mouth making me cum and then Corbyn cums and pulls out he licks up some of it and lets jonah have the rest then I feel something cold on my pussy making me arch my back and then I feel jonah slide into me and I feel a cold substance in me I let out a shaky moan and then I see Corbyn eating my ice cream and then I think they put ice cream in me then I grab Corbyn arm and I say "mine daddy"
And then Jonah slams into me making me bite my lip and letting out a loud moan making more people look our way then Corbyn eats more and he starts to make out with me I try to get all the ice cream and then I do and I swallow it and I go to pull away but he bites on my bottom lip softly and then Jonah slams into me again making me moan in Corbyn mouth and he moans in mine then Corbyn pulls away and he sticks his fingers in my ice cream then I feel cold fingers in my ass I shriek and then I see someone recording us I say shaky "Someone is recording us"
Jonah looks at them and yells "fuck off"
They put their camera away and run off then Corbyn starts pumping his fingers in me making me groan and Jonah starts slamming my pussy each thrust then they both pull out at the same time and I feel myself squirt I groan while squirting then I feel them licking my pussy and cleaning up then they pull my panties back in place then they pull me up and we all sit back down and I finish my ice cream while they sit there smirking at me.