Jack Avery/Back Home

This is another request and I hope you guys like it! Xoxo
-----------------------------------------------------------
I just arrived at my apartment and I walk inside and set my stuff down then I feel arms wrap around my waist but then I realize it's Jack and I hug him I've missed him so much I say "Baby I thought you were coming in two days"
He smiles and says "I can leave if you would like"
I say "Hell no"
Then he kisses me I smile and take his hand and we go up to my room and I shut the door and lock it then I get pulled towards Jack's body and he starts kissing my neck I smirk and push him on the bed then he unbuttons his shirt and lifts my shirt above my head he smirks at me and i smile he then starts leaving hickeys on my neck and breast making me let out quite moans turning him on then he unclips my bra as I slide his pants down and he slides down my pants while kissing me and then I get on my knees and I pull his boxers down and his dick flys up and hits him in the stomach making me laugh and then I say "Damn I didn't know I was making you that hard"
He smirks and says "Of course you make me hard because you're too damn sexy"
I smirk and then I start pumping his dick in my hands making him throw his head back then I start sucking his huge dick pumping what I can't fit in my mouth then I gag on his dick making him moan and I can feel myself getting wet then I gag again and he cums and moans I swallow his cum and stand up he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing my neck making me want him even more then I can feel my panties soaking up my wetness so I push him on the bed and start leaving hickeys on his chest then I feel his hands slide down my back to my panties and he slides them down smirking then I feel his hand getting close to my heat so I take his hand and put it on my ass then I sit up and line my pussy up to his dick then I slide down on him and he says "Damn you are wet"
I blush and then I start going up and down on his dick and he puts his hands on my waist and helps me go up and down I keep moaning and so does Jack and I think he can tell that my legs are giving out because he flips us over and starts slowly going in and out of me then he speeds up causing me to moan louder then I feel his thrust getting slopier and then I feel his warm liquid inside of me then I cum and he pulls out causing warm cum to run down my legs he licks the cum and sucks my pussy getting all the cum he can get then we lay down together and I fall asleep on his chest.