Chapter 'T'w'e'n't'y' 'S'i'x'

Recap

"Look, just get me another body and I can just jump into that one. Simple as that." Kol shrugged hiding the fact that he was actually worried about his feisty ex he still loved drastically. "I'm not going to sacrifice someone else's life." The brother began to freak out even more.
~
"Do it quick." Veron's eyes narrowed. "Or I'll have to bring the family in town, and that seems more of a New Orleans problem." Veron's eyes met Kol's with determinationto get his sister back. No matter what.
——————————————————————————
Three days later

After Kol got off the phone with one of his connections, he felt sick. He covered his mouth while he coughed. When he looked down, he saw blood. Her blood. Black blood.

"Fuck!" He hissed making his way to Veron who was sitting in the living room with his older twin brothers. They came into town as soon as they heard what happened. They were determined to get their sister back before she died.

"Bitch, What the fuck?" Vincent voiced seeing his sister who was over taken by an ancient vampire. "He means, you look like shit." Victor spoke up glaring at his brother. "No, I meant 'bitch, what the fuck'." He looked over "Kol".

"What did you find out?" Veron asked turning the attention to him. "Freya has a body for me. In a few days she'll be up here with the body and try to fix my original body." Kol sighed. "You stink." Vincent glared at his sister's boyfriend. I mean he might as well call him that. He thinks- knows they're going to get back together. It's kind of inevitable.

"No shit, Sherlock." Kol rolled his eyes. "I just threw up black goo." He scrunched up his knows. "A few days will be too long." Victor crossed his arms. "Can't she do some Harry Potter shit and use the chimney?" Vincent asked concerned that the vampire that "killed" their mother was going to continue polluting his sister's for a few more days.

"Seeing as this is not Harry Potter, no." Kol sat down crossing his legs. "Didn't you kill our mom?" Victor spoke up all the sudden and Veron looked at the logical twin like he was stupid. "Now why in the hell would you bring that up?" Veron glared at his older brother. "Sorry, I was curious." He rolled his eyes.

"Wait, you're telling me that the very vampire that killed our mother is now killing our little sister?" Vincent stated calmly like a fuse waiting to spark.

"Well, if you put it that way...yes." Kol grinned. "Surprise, mate." He winked and Veron threw his shoe at his sister's body. "Stop playing around and tell them what really happened." Veron sighed knowing the story since they had time.

"If you insist." Kol sighed dramatically. "I was with your mother a few hours before she was murdered. A fireball really, I see where our sweet Valentine gets it." He patted her leg then continued.

"We were at a bar, she thought she could beat me at darts. She hated drinking, learned that in the first five minutes of trying to hit on her. She said she was being followed. I thought it was me, if one of us were being followed, but it wasn't. I left after two hours, she had a damn good aim, beat me. I realized I wasn't being followed after I left, so I went back and saw her in an alleyway. Bleeding from her neck and her heart torn from her chest." He finished looking up at the three brothers.

"Well." Victor started but got interrupted by Vincent leaving the room. "I'll go check on him." He sighed following after his twin. "You're crying." Veron pointed out. "No, I'm not." Kol rolled his eyes but still wiped his face. "It's you're over emotional sister." He huffed out.

"My over emotional sister who you love. But my question is, why did you lie to her and say it was you?" Veron's eyebrow raised as he sat on a table in front of Kol. "Who were you protecting?" Veron asked.

"She killed herself." Kol told the boy who sat in front of him that was now confused.