Chapter T:H:R:E:E

Victor (has a small mole under his bottom lip on the left side) & Vincent (has a the mole on the opposite side)^^

8:18 a.m.

I wake up due to hearing things moving around in my room. I open my eyes to see my dad. Oh so precious dad.

"What are you doing?" I glare at him while sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Packing your things," he mumbles closing a full duffel bag. "You're leaving in four hours." He finishes his sentence while standing to his feet.

"What?" I freeze. "You leave in four hours." He repeated himself and grabbed the two fully packed duffel bags. I hurried and shot out of my bed and out my room door.

"Valentine!" He called after me and walked out my room with the duffel bags.

I hurried down the stairs and jumped into Veron's awaiting arms. I mean you just had to know I was going to one of my favorite brothers.

Veron hugged me tightly to him. "I don't want you to go." He mumbles into my hair. "We can't all get what we want..I mean..how do you think that I feel about dad packing my underwear and bras. Oh and let's not forget pa-."

"Lallalalalallaala." He interrupted my rant. I smiled. "I'll be right back." I pulled away from our hug and ran upstairs to take a badly needed shower. Yes. I just put my brother on pause to take a shower. A badly needed one at that.

After my shower, I changed into Veron's dark gray sweatpants and his dark orange, that's now faded, hoodie. I put on my nike slides, threw my hair into a messy bun, then slid down the railing to go back downstairs.

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Veron asked looking at me from the living room couch. "When am I not? Is the correct question."

"I made breakfast!" Vincent smiled widely at me while throwing his arm around my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow. "You? Made breakfast? That's instant food poisoning just thinking about it." I pushed him away from me and he pouts.

"More like I made breakfast while he was on his phone." Victor rolled his eyes.

"You two are going off to big kids school." I wipe away my fake tears while they both rolled their eyes. "Um, Val. I thought high school was big boy school?" Veron's eyebrows scrunched up.

"Oh my- Ronnie. Honey. Don't fry the little brain cells that you have, trying to figure it out. High school is pull ups, and College is potty trained." I sniff.

When I looked up at them, they all were looking at me like I lost my mind. "Where's Geo?" I smile wanting my eldest nephew.

"Jamie and Vijin are getting him and Justin ready for the day." Vermont answers walking down the stairs to join us.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to eat." I turned walking towards the kitchen.

//(-_-)// \\(-_-)\\