T W E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

"I'm wondering if I could go to the quidditch world cup tomorrow?" When his father heard that, he spat out his tea everywhere, almost hitting the dress of Ellora. Y/n gave his a father a confused look.

"No," was all his father said. Her mum stood up, not wanting to hear the next heated argument. She sips her tea and left the two in the kitchen.

"Why? I'm just going to watch a game. It's not like something bad would happen," explained y/n as she saw Kirk the house elf passed by and ordered him to clean up the spills. The house elf quickly obeyed and let the two continue their conversation.

Kirk returned with a cloth on his hand, wiping the liquid from the table and on the floor.

"It's too dangerous! I mean who would watch over you?" He asked.

"Ron's father. Arthur Weasley," y/n sheepishly answered to his father. Proteus faced her, his eyebrows were scrunched down and at this moment y/n knew she screwed up.

"You are friends with the Weasleys? And don't tell me now that you are also friends with Potter too?" He looked at his daughter in a sternly way.

Great, he's like Draco. Using the last name basis.

"Y-yes why?" said y/n with a quivering voice.

As his father was about to speak up, his face changed, looking less scary than he was earlier. Protect shook his head and smiled at her, which resulting y/n to be even more scared and weirded out by his father.

"Nothing, but that doesn't mean I'll let you go," His father spoke and left the kitchen. Y/n was infuriated by his father, knowing that he didn't gave his permission to her daughter to watch the game with her friends. She got up from the stool and looked around to find her mother. This is her last chance and she's hoping that she'd say yes.

Y/n saw her mother at the living room, reading some newspaper from the daily prophet. She squeezed herself underneath and laid her head on the shoulder of her mum, giving her a pleading look to go out.

"No," said Ellora, putting down her newspaper and the goblet.

"But I haven't said anything yet!" whined y/n.

Her mum was the most very hard to get person and if you want to convince her, it would take a miracle to do that. Everyone thought the hufflepuff was the most very easy to manipulate with, but not this kind of hufflepuff. Ellora was a hufflepuff back then and some other wizards and witch had told her that she have no brains to compete with others but they were wrong. She was smart and she was even the top one of her classes.

Sometimes, y/n would take her spare time to guess why on the bloody earth she was sorted in gryffindor. She wasn't even that brave. After all, she was kind of a bit coward and scared— but not too much. She would even tell to herself that maybe all of this happens for a reason. Y/n gave up on her mother and left the living room.

She was about to turn right but something has drawn her, like it was calling her. She followed the voice and it stopped her right in front of her father's office.

Weird.

Y/n placed her right ear on the door, intrigued on what's happening on the other side. She heard some voices but she wasn't familiar with. The only voice she recognized was her father's voice. The girl couldn't hear the full conversation but she heard something along the lines like 'Tournament, returning, and portkey' She doesn't know what all that means. Y/n was so closed to hear something but her mum decided to ruin the moment by screaming her name out loud.

"Y/n! Cedric is here!" Her mum called out down below, making y/n to cuss under her breath. The gryffindor girl went downstairs to greet her hufflepuff friend.