Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"

Start from the beginning

"Netflix and chill?" I suggested he wiggled his eyebrows sitting next to me.

"I never took you as the type" what type was he on about? The liking sex type ? Everyone liked sex.

"Doesn't everyone enjoy a little Netflix and chill?" I tried to flirt back. Elijah's arm around the back of the sofa while I was snug in his side flickering through possible movies.

"Killers?" I suggested I'd seen the movie and loved it but hadn't seen it in so long.

"Sounds perfect" I pressed play but felt myself relax too much my eyes closing.

I heard banging on the door waking me up scared I ran to my room to see Elijah looking shocked to see me awake. Why was he in my room? I pushed past to the bed side draw. Gun in had I went to answer the door, Elijah was now stood in the kitchen gun in his hand making me feel safer. I looked to see peep hole was covered by the person's hand, making me more concerned about who was there. I slowly opened it to see Lorenzo through the crack I dropped the gun to the chest draws built next to the door.

"Were you going to shoot me?" He looked worried I shrugged not wanting to lie to him. I was just protecting myself.

"I was being careful" I said nonchalantly.

"Do you think Danny would allow another-" I looked to see Elijah in the kitchen watching listening to us. I looked to Lorenzo then back again he got the hint to shut up.

"Who is it?" He mimed I mimed the word date back to see sadness take over his features.

"I'll go" before I could say anything else he'd left me. I closed the door feeling the date had ended my mood was ruined.

"Who was that?" Elijah had put his gun away during the conversation I was having with Lorenzo.

"My brother's friend" I decided to shorten the truth.

"I forgot you had a brother" I sat next to him. The thought of him in my room earlier came back.

"When I woke up why was you in my room?" I asked he shifted uncomfortably.

"I was looking for a toilet I'm sorry" he apologised.

"No it's fine I was just confused" I stated not wanting to push it more.

"What does your brother do?" Was this his way of trying to make a conversation.

"He own businesses" I bluntly replied not too interested in the date anymore.

"His friend does the same?" He pushed.

"He owns part of it like I do" hoping me saying that would get them in trouble.

"What kind of business?" What is he problem? Why is he so interested in my brother.

"He owns the club and bar I told you about before" I knew I had this conversation with him before.

"Does he do anything else?" I look at him confused. Why is he asking me such weird questions? Is he investigating my brother? He needs to leave it's 1am I want my bed.

"I think you need to go" is all I say. Elijah put his coat back on before he left I slammed the door after he left. Did he really try to use me?

I rang Lorenzo 5 times before I showered and another 5 after. I just got sent to voicemail I need to warn him about what happened with Elijah. I rang Dan who answered quickly thank god someone knows how to use a phone.

"Are you home?" Was the first thing I asked.

"Hello to you to V I am home"

"Can I come over to talk?"