- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 -

Start from the beginning

"Even if it was, it doesn't matter now" a cheeky smile appeared on my face.

"Wow, II see you're becoming the funny one. aren't ya now?" Kirishima lightly punched my arm.

"You bet" I punched back.

"𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝚂.."

"𝙱𝙰𝙺𝚄𝙶𝙾𝚄! 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙸𝙼𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 (𝚈/𝙽) 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂! 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙾 𝙶𝙾 𝚃𝙾 𝙳𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙴! 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴, 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙼𝙸 𝚅𝚂 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙾!"

~"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"~

*CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!* *CLAP!*

The rest of us clapped along with the audience, Mina and Tokoyami then made it down the stairs leading towards the ring.

I didn't have a feeling on who was going to win this, but either way, I was still going to root for them both equally.

However, given that Bakugou and Midoriya were now making way for Recovery Girl's treatment room, this was my time to question Bakugou about his behaviour before.

You know.. The-

~"I need to tell you something.."~

~"(Y/n).. I-I.. l-lo-"~

Jeez.. If this was his way of putting my mind off of the Festival, it was working well. Because of his stupid, unfinished confession, I stood up abruptly and rushed towards to where he should have been at this time.

Looking left to right, I saw nothing but empty corridors. Walking from the stairs down did take some time, so Recovery Girl's treatment should have been done by now, right?

"You lost or something?"

Ahh.. Just the voice I needed to hear..

I turned to where the voice was coming from, and became face-to-face with the one and only, Kacchan Bakugou.

Patches of his skin could be seen covered by Recovery girl's lipsticks smooches as well as band-aids, his fluffy, spiky hair was also a bit on the rough side.

I began walking up to him and beckoned for a private talk in a dark alleyway, which was outside of where we were currently standing. Regardless of my simple request, he just stuck up his nose and brushed his shoulder passed me.

"It doesn't matter, now" he groaned, knowing on why I needed him for a talk.

"If you were going to say it back then, you might as well just tell me now since no one's here" I called out before he stopped walking away.