- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 -

Start from the beginning

In this case, he was fighting against a group, this made it harder for the Villains to work together.

"COME ON (Y/N)!" Thirteen demanded whilst the whole class fled away.

I obeyed and followed them right behind, I quickened my pace, slowly having myself at the front. We were unexpectedly met up with one of the Villains who managed to escape from Aizawa.

"You can't be serious.." I whispered to myself, behind me were everyone's struggling footsteps scare on the path. They were all as intimidated as I was, why did it have to be me to face this.. Misty guy?

His eyes were neon yellow and his entire body was made up of dark-purple mist.

"GET BEHIND ME (Y/N)!" Thirteen ordered.

But I couldn't move, no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't move my legs.. They were stuck, unintentionally.

Whatever this Villain was trying to do to me, it worked.

"I suppose it is quite impolite to invite ourselves to your little.. 'Training lesson', but in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath, we'll be sure to never interrupt you kids again. This is after all, a fitting place for that happening, right?" his hazy arms opened wide "Well, that is neither here nor there"

Kirishima and Bakugou, out of the blue, decided it was best to cause the first blitz.

*BOOM!*

In the wake of the stirring, ashy smoke, I was left blinded by the dust impelling my eyes.

"That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs" he commented, calmly.

"NO!" Thirteen suddenly called out to something.

The next thing I knew, I came face to face with a portal which took over my whole body and led me plummeting to the lake across from where I previously was.

I was now free-falling, with no care in the world, at that moment did I realise that right now wasn't the time to stay hidden and keep my Quirks secret.

These were the League of Villains we were dealing with, and Aizawa couldn't possibly handle these guys by himself. I continued on peering down the lake I was about to dive into, before forming the water into a nice clean surface using my Element skills.

My two feet landed safely on to the well-structed board as I then saw Midoriya and Tsuyu waving their arms around whilst being inside a mini boat. They were directing their arms for me, therefore making me alerted of where they were.

I established my Water Element on to my shoes making me able to run through the lake in a straight line, I found it unnecessary to have my clothes soaking wet, since then my Quirks wouldn't be able to reach its full potential.

I had caught up with the two until I heard someone crying out loud behind them, Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck and smiled nervously.

Tsuyu then stepped aside allowing me to see Mineta, on the floor, weeping like crazy.

"I-I'M SCARED!" he whined with tears almost flooding the boat than the lake's water.