Holiday Preference: How You Spend Your First Thanksgiving As A Couple

Denis:
Yall head over to his parents place. You, Denis and his parents all help make Thanksgiving dinner together.

Braden:
He invites you over to his parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner (like Denis). You even get to meet his sister! You and his dad and sister get along right off the bat, but his mother takes a bit more convincing. But of course, you end up cute-ing her to death and you end up being her favorite (even out of her own children like she just friggen loves u XD)

Alex:
He heads over to your parent's place for Thanksgiving. He even meets your siblings (if you have any).

Elijah:
Elijah, being the crackhead sweetheart he is, decides he wants to make you dinner so you can spend Thanksgiving together. Ohhhh boy. The man cant cook for his life, so he ends up ditching the surprise and asking you to help. You both have a blast cooking and baking together, even if you both suck at it. At one point, you throw some flour at him while you're making pie crust. He fires back, and soon it becomes a fully fledged food fight (yeesh try saying thAt three times fast). Eventually the entire kitchen is trashed, and you both realize you forgot the turkey was in the oven... yknow, when you see the smoke coming from the oven.

So, with your dinner pretty much ruined, yall go to Taco Bell instead. This may not have been the most perfect holiday, but it's definitely a memory you'll smile about for a very long time.

Sub:
He legit makes a Minecraft slime out of the stuffing wh-

~~~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY DUDES

IDJDHDHDUDIWJSMSJSSK

*throws love at you*

Mk bye