Chapter four

*time skip after school*
School is finally over for today and I'm really tired, I just wanted to go home and take a nap. I started walking towards the exit of the school yard until Charlie approached me. Ugh what does he want? "Hey..." he pushed his glasses up and I waved "heyy" he looked nervous. I wonder why. "I was wondering if you...uh..wanted to go on a date" he looked at the ground and I raised an eyebrow. I mean he wasn't my type at all but he seemed like a funny person PLUS no one has ever asked me out. "Uh...sure?" I replied. His face lightened up like a light bulb and he had a huge smile on his face "oh..um okay..when do you want to..go?" He was stuttering and pushing his glasses and I chuckled "maybe the park?" I suggested and he nodded "sounds like a great idea. On Friday after school maybe?" He asked and I nodded "okay sounds like a plan" I said smiling and he smiled back "yeah..well..see you Addie!" He waved and I waved back, and he ran back to his group of friends, probably telling them the news. I shook my head and returned to walking home.
-
-
WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!
I am in my bedroom asking myself why am I so stupid. Why did I accept going out with that loser? Ugh he is not even my type!!! I hate myself.
I shrugged and plopped on my bed turning on my phone. I texted Jenna.

                                      Me: Hey Jenna I have a big problem.

Jenna😁: Hey girl what is it?

                                      Me: Charlie asked me out on a date and I accepted!😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Jenna😁: WAIT WHAT?! CHARLIE THE LOSER?

Me: yeah...the guy that looks like Richie Tozier.

Jenna😁: Oh my- I mean he is cute but he is in the losers group...

Me: I know...what should I do?

Jenna😁: just go and see how it goes! Maybe you will have things in common

Me: okay thanks Jenn! I'm gonna go eat now! Ttyl! Baii

Jenna😁: Bye girl

I left the conversation with Jenna and suddenly I got a notification. NOAH WAS LIVE. I started freaking out and opened the live video.
I was the 14th one. Fuck. I commented "Hey loser" and I was sure he will not answer until I heard his beautiful voice read my comment "that's rude, but hey" he said jokingly and smiling with his beautiful smile. I dropped my phone and covered my mouth with my pillow screaming in it. NOAH REPLIED TO MY COMMENT. HE KNOWS I EXIST! I grabbed my phone and commented again "aYo dude I almost got a heart attack😔🤚🏻".
I was SHAKING! He read my comment again and responded with "I'm sorry Addie, I didn't mean it" he smiled while saying that. HE SAID MY MAME WITH HIS CUTE ACCENT. I screamed and mom heard me "HONEY ARE YOU OK?" She yelled from downstairs and I yelled back "YEAH".
Mom didn't respond so I assume she is busy, and I requested to be guested in his live. He didn't guest anyone else so I assume he won't guest me either but AGAIN I was wrong! I was now live with Noah FREAKING JUPE.
I covered my mouth as he waved "hey" he said with his beautiful accent "hey" I said, my mouth still covered. I uncovered it to reveal the HUGE smile on my face. Noah didn't say anything and just smiled at me. I thought it was awkward for a second but then he shook his head like he zoned o out "So why did you call me loser?" He leaned on the chair he was sitting on "because why not" I replied, trying to act cool. He chuckled and I BLUSHED. He didn't say anything about it "so do you have any questions for me?" He asked me, OF COURSE I had.
I asked him all of my questions and screenshoted a part where he was showing me a heart with his hands and smiling and then he told me it was nice to talk to me and answer my questions and I left the live. I started crying right the second after he ended the live. I can't believe he noticed me AND talked to me.