Chapter two

After school, Jenna asked me to hang out at her house, and I called my mom asking her if she lets me go, and she agreed. Now we were on our way to Jenna's house. She had a skateboard, but just held it since I couldn't catch up to her on foot.
When we arrived, her mom greeted us. She was so nice, and pretty. We just went to her room after we got some snacks and watched vines even tho they were dead. I sighed and laid down on her bed, looking at the ceiling. She looked at me while shoving a donut in her mouth. "What's wrong?" She asked with her hand over her mouth. I shook my head and sighed "nothing..." I didn't know what was wrong with me, I had a really bad mood. Jenna went next to me and sighed "I know you just met me, but you can tell me anything. I promise I'll be here for you" she put her hand on my shoulder and I smiled "thanks" I sat up and stretched "let's put music!" Jenna said, and I nodded.
She put all types of music and for 2 hours straight we danced and sang along.
It was the best day ever.
It was time to go home and I said goodbye to Jenna, and went home. Mom hugged me when I arrived and we had dinner.
After, I went to my bedroom and saw that Noah posted a picture, of course I liked it.
I then put music in my earphones and listened till late in the night, and after I went to bed because I had school next day.