Chapter One

-Addie-
I woke up to an AWFUL sound. UGH! I forgot I put my alarm clock on.
It's the very first day of school.
For me, literally.
I've been homeschooled for 8 years due to my bipolar disorder, which basically means I change moods real quick. It was worse 5 years ago, but now, because of my medication, it seems to be gotten better.
I shrugged and grabbed my rose gold iPhone (7 plus) and turned off the alarm, before looking at the clock. 7:10 A.M. the school starts at 8 A.M, and I'm now in the 9th grade, which means I'm in high school now.
I realized how much time I have left and widened my eyes, throwing my phone on my bed and running to the closet. I was so stressed at the moment.
I picked an outfit (The one from above) and got dressed in it. I straightened my short black hair and did a quick cat eye makeup.
I ran downstairs, and mom was sitting on a chair in the kitchen, reading the newspaper. When she saw me, she put down the newspaper and stood up, smiling brightly. "There you are!" She exclaimed, walking towards me. I sighed, really tired and 'not in the mood', and said hi to my mom. "Are you ready?" She asked me, completely understanding how tired I was. I sighed, as an answer. Mom copied my gesture, and put a hand on my cheek "I know it's scary at first, but I promise you you will love it there. I chose a great school with nice people, and the high school years are the best. I promise you" she kissed my forehead, and I fake smiled.
I grabbed an apple and ate half of it, before taking my medicine and putting on a black oversized bomber jacket, and my black and white converse. I then walked out to the car with mom. She was driving since I didn't know the way yet. I got to the backseat because I never liked sitting on the passenger seat, and mom went to the driver's seat. She started the car after we closed the doors, and we were now on our way to school.

We arrived in front of a big building, which I assume was the school, because it wrote in big letters on it "London high school" (I invented a name, basic, I know.)
It was HUGE. It would normally give me anxiety, but right now I was excited, yeah, bipolarity, as I said. I got out of the car and said bye to my mom, and walked in the huge school yard.
As I looked around, there were lots of friend groups, all kinds of people. As I was still walking, I noticed a tall brunette guy bullying another guy, who was skinnier and shorter than him. I sighed, looking away. Right now, I am anxious. Soon enough, I got inside of the building, and the hallways were long and big, and on the side, were different color lockers, some of them decorated, but the basic ones were dark blue.
After about 10 minutes of looking, I found the principal's office. I knocked, and soon enough I heard a deep voice saying "come in".
I walked inside, politely greeting the man in front of me.
He was about 53 years old, he had greyish-black hair, and a mustache. He was not fat, but not skinny either.
He smiled at me, sitting up from his seat "Oh, you should be Addie, Addie Wilson. Am I right?" He asked, and I nodded as a response. "Well welcome to our school. My name is Mr. Harrison. I hope you will like it here, and there won't be any problems. If yes, you're welcome in my office any time" he said, with a confident smile on his face. I fake smiled, and nodded "thanks." I said. He nodded and spoke up again "I asked a really nice girl to come and show you around." He went to His speaker, and spoke up. "Henderson, to the principal's office."
He turned back to me, and gave me a folder "here's your schedule." He smiled and I nodded. Soon enough, a short girl with brown hair, and two pink hair strips on the front, with freckles, and dressed all in pink and black came. She looked at me and waved. I copied her gesture and the principal spoke up again. "Jenna, this is the new student, Addie Wilson. You have the first class free, so you can show her around. Be careful!" He said, and Jenna nodded, grabbing my hand and running out of the office. I could manage to say "goodbye" to mr. Harrison, and now were back in the hallways. "So Addie, you never been to a real school before?" She looked at me, curiosity in her eyes. I nodded "yeah, because of my bipolar disease." I responded, and she frowned "so your mood changes?" She asked, obviously knowing the answer, but still asking. I slowly nodded, and she smiled "it's okay. You're really pretty! Let's be friends" she said. She didn't look fake at all, so I accepted.
The whole hour we were chatting, and she was showing me around.
I found out she was really obsessed over Finn Wolfhard from 'stranger things'. I have a celebrity crush on Noah Jupe, from 'wonder',so we had this celebrity crush thingy in common.
I also found out she is in most of my classes, and that she's popular.
By the end of our 'tour', we were best friends already.
The bell rang, and everyone rushed out of their classes, like a storm of people.
I went to my locker and put the books I didn't need inside, and kept the ones I needed for the next class. I put my own lock number match, and turned back to Jenna "so we have the next class together" she said excitedly, and I nodded.
Soon, a lot of people were staring at me and waving to Jenna, some of them coming and talking to her.
She really was popular, which kinda made me popular too.