Chapter three

In the morning, I woke up and sighed. Another day of school. I turned off my alarm and checked my phone. 165 messages from Jenna. What the hell? I was worried a little but when I opened the notification, I rolled my eyes. It was Jenna spamming me because she didn't know how to dress. I gave her advice and put my phone down on the nightstand and went to the bathroom to take a shower, and brush my teeth. After I got out I went straight to the closet, deciding what to wear. After about 15 minutes of debating whether I should wear something comfy or something chic, I chose chic. (Pic below). A white tank top and a red skirt with white poca dots (correct me if I spelled it wrong) and black lace at the bottom, a black belt and black high heels.
After I got dressed I went to my pink big mirror and brushed my black shirt hair, and then styled it into two space buns, and for makeup I used a lot of blush, winged eyeliner, false lashes, transparent lip gloss and of course I did my eyebrows. I added some little fake freckles on my nose and then sprayed one of my favourite perfumes, Cloud by Ariana Grande. I forgot to say I have a weird obsession with Ariana Grande. I have her whole perfume collection, her merch and I went to her concerts twice.
I walked downstairs after grabbing my jean jacket and mom greeted me. I smiled because now I was in a great mood, even tho when I woke up I was annoyed and tired. I ate some waffles that mom made and then took my medicine. After, me and mom went to the car and I sat in the backseat as usually. Mom started the car and she started driving to school.
The ride was annoying, mom kept asking me questions and I didn't have the mood to answer to them. I was tired and already wanted to go home.
When we arrived, I got out of the car "bye mom! Love you" I told her with a big smile on my face. She returned the smile "bye sweetie, have fun! Don't get into trouble! Love u" she said before leaving.
I walked into the school yard to see people staring at me and some boys winking. I ignored them and got inside the school, when I saw Jenna. I walked up to her "heyy" I smiled and she widened her eyes, looking at me up and down "hey girl you look gorgeous!" She complimented me and I rolled my eyes playfully "thank you! You look pretty too!" I returned the compliment and she thanked me too. I checked my schedule and saw that our first class was math. I rolled my eyes "hey don't worry, the math teacher is actually super cool. And when I say cool, I really mean it. He lets us do whatever we want in his class and he is super cute" she said, starting to daydream. I chuckled and took her hand "then let's go" I said, and the bell started ringing right after I told her that. She started laughing and we both ran to the class.
When we arrived, there was a tall boy, probably Latino who was about 22-23 years old and I have to admit it, he WAS super cute, but no one could compete my Noah. Something about him just made me blush like crazy, and his smile. OH GOD.. his smile was adorable.If he ever knew about my existence..
I jumped as Jenna was waving a hand in front of me, and realized I zoned out. I smiled and went to an empty seat. Jenna sat next to me and the class started. We did whatever we wanted the whole class so all we did was take pictures, stay on our phone, and talk to others.
A boy with black curly hair and glasses that kinda reminded me of Richie Tozier walked up to me "hey so you're the new girl, I'm Charlie" he held out his hand and I shook his hand. Jenna likes Finn Wolfhard, and the dude looked a lot like him. I wonder how she doesn't have a crush on him. "Yeah, nice to meet you! I'm Addie" I politely responded and he winked at me "did anyone else tell you how gorgeous you are?" He looked at me up and down and I widened my eyes "um..yeah, I think" I giggled nervously "well good because they're not wrong" he had a smirk on his face "okay..." I looked at the ground and felt nervous. I didn't consider him attractive since I have different taste in boys.
*lil time skip to lunch*
It was lunch and me and Jenna went to the cafeteria. I already had lunch packed and I had a brownie, a grilled cheese sandwich and a pretzel.
I went to a table and Jenna went to another table with other girls. She looked at me and stood up, waving at me to come. I was confused but I walked up to her and sat down in the seat next to her. "This is the popular table Addie, you will be staying with us for the rest of the school years" Jenna grinned and I nodded "this is Paige, she's the dumb one" she started introducing to me her friends. Paige had brunette hair,and she was dressed all in pink. She frowned at Jenna's comment "this is Ava, she doesn't talk a lot" she pointed to a blonde girl with straight hair,dressed all in black. She just waved "and that's Cassandra, she's the one who gives love advices" she pointed to a girl who looked half Asian and had dark brown hair. "Hey" she smiled at me and I replied to her with a nod "Girls, this is Addie, she is new and she has a really good taste in fashion" Jenna introduced me to her friends, and they all smiled at me. We all had fun, talked, gossiped and Jenna started telling me about the tables "ok so there is the British girls table" she showed me a table with girls that had 2 shades darker foundation, a lot of bronzer, thick eyebrows and fake lashes, and they seemed to be using concealer instead of lipstick, but who knows?
"And those are the emo ones" she showed me a table with girls all dressed in black, who were talking to each other "the football guys" she showed me a table with guys in a football uniform and I caught one staring at me and winking, I got grossed out. "The loser ones" she pointed at some boys who were laughing their heads off, and I could notice one of them was Charlie, the boy from earlier. Didn't surprise me. "The cheerleaders" she pointed to a table with a lot of blonde girls. Basically they were all blonde "others don't matter that much" she chuckled. I nodded and we kept talking and eating.
After, we went to our next class, which was science.