onikiri 🌸 so am i (pt.2)

everything inside you is
dark and twisted

day by day shifting by in a flash. (name) has been teaching for almost a month now, under my guidance as her mentor.

i was monitoring her cleaning up the lab after school. my eyes catches a glimpse of a pair of birds perching on the branches outside the window. as i stared into it, the male was picking up small sticks and helped the female to build a nest.

then, i shifted my gaze to (name) and gazed at her with a blank stare. as the woman reached a tall shelf, she tiptoes her highest to put a power source box back into it's place.

"onikiri sir, can you help me out?"

without wasting time, i got up from my seat and walked to her. relief smeared across her face as soon as i manages to put the box back onto the highest shelf.

I was thinking that she would trip over boxes not far from her feets, but then it happens that i am the one to miserably trip over.

"sir! sir!"

i could feel a pair of warm hands tugging on my blazer with full force. i got to peek a look on (name)'s face, who's covered in sweat and trying so hard to ample my weight.

i could not process what is going on until she cannot stand, so as soon as my blazer escaped from the grip of her soft hands both of us fall over.

"ah shit- (name)!"

i almost screamed when i was on top of her, an inch apart with only my right hand balancing my weight up. she was a blushing mess and so am i.

i quickly got up and outstretched a hand at her to help her get up. the wind was blowing softly passing by us through the open window. then, the school bell rang echoed through the space, reminding that the schooling session for today has ended.

"sorry sir"

"my mistake. if you wish, please proceed home."

i accelerated my feet to the door, ready to go back to my house out of embarassment. then, her hand reached up and grasped my shoulder. i winched at the sudden touch.

i turned my head around, greeted by her sly smile.

"you know i am quite honest, do you?"

"what are you talking about?"

playing cool, i turned around with hands crossing over my chest. she was still smiling and stood right beside me. the smell of her perfume caught my interest.

"so cute~"

she purred right on my ears so i pushed her shoulder softly. our eyes meet when she swiftly blocks my way, opening her hands wide.

i was in confusement, when she said so. what am i again, a hopeless bastard.

"here is my contact number, call me if you miss me~"

i tilted my head to the right, watching as she skidded along the corridor and slowly begin to fades away. i touched my blushing cheeks, feeling the heat of that cute lady's charm.

"cute..." i whispered to myself.