onikiri 🌸 so am i (pt. 1)

do you ever feel like a misfit?

such misfit to everyone.
that is what people seems to call me.

i stood in front of the door that lead into the most spacious, air conditioned office room of the principal. clutching onto my sling bag tight, i braced myself to knock on the door.

"come in, come in."

i wasn't expecting that i would startle myself out of the blue, when someone patted a hand on my shoulder.

that time, what embarrassed me the most was the fact that i spilled two wrapped textbooks and casserole onto the floor.

yorimitsu, the principal smacked his forehead and could only watch me cautiously trying to pick up my things. then,  a hamd reached for the casserole, rolling the bandages up and handing it over to me.

i watched coldly, and changed emotionless look with the somewhat sincere smile of a lady, standing in front of me.

she had the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen around, and mine is a total contrast to those azure blue hues. she wanted to shake hand with me, but then i refused politely with finger sign.

"oh onikiri- clumsy..."

yorimitsu scream-whispered at me as he walk to my side and nudged my shoulder. obviously,  he wanted me to socialize with this cute lady.

cute? i mean she looks good!

"my name is onikiri, and teach physics"

"i am (ur name) (last name), physics too."

i know it. i didn't know that this woman is going to be my colleagues in the field of this subject. somehow, i feel eccentric over him for some reason.

nevertheless, he was a quick close kind to others. as for me, i am no more than a misfit in between school teachers.

miss enenra, are well liked by students because of her strict but sweet teaching method and ichimokuren, although i certainly doesn't favor him to be friend of, he's still a great motivator to others.

"onikiri, why don't you took miss (last name) for a tour around the school and the lab?"

i nodded once, flashing a small smile at (your name). she smiled back, even wider than before. well, maybe she's one of those happy lucky idiot like ibaraki, that silly guy who teaches mathematics.

+

the woman trailed behind me, her eyes darting everywhere along the corridor. what's good was that she never let her smile down even for once especially when we walked to the lab, passing by students heading for their next classes.

"lab 2, ground one, daruma block."

"umm, hey... isn't it this way?"

the (hair colored) haires lady pointed a signboard, pointing to the left junction. i turned my heels around and sighed deeply, apologizing to her for my bad sense of direction and lead her way to the lab.

"

what the hell?"

i noticed that i stepped on something and then i heard a loud, screeching miaowing sound. i gazed down and noticed that i accidentally stepped on a kitten's tail.

where the hell does it come from?

"oh dear! what a poor creature!"

(your name) wailed softly in panic, the.  automatically kneeling down on the floor and pulled the kitten into her laps.

i swear i am not a pervert but i am more concerned that my eyes are staring at her short skirt, and then her exposed tights. to be honest, that's not my real intention. 

as she snapped fingers to wake me up from my procrastination, i palmed my face out of deep shame.

"are you alright, onikiri sir?"

through my sneak peak sight of her in  between my fingers, i thought she looks cute when she stared at me for a response. i quickly nodded, and as soon as she stepped a little far away to place the kitten to the school yard, i stared at her.

is my heart will be available for a limited time again for woman?