susabi ♡ seven seas, two lonely soul (pt.1)

merman! susabi x pirate! reader ;)
a cute + weird au i made up hahaha imagine susabi has fabulous blue fish tail *wink wonk*

now don't ask me these when you already know the answers ;)))

"he got tail? then he got abs????"
"does he wear clam shells to cover his nips???"
"if he have tail then does he still have his little dragon?"

+

"OH MY OROCHI OH MY OROOOCHIIIIIIII!!!!"

you squealed, rubbing your chest softly as the strong wind suddenly snatch the map in you grips away, it flew into the open sea. you grunted under your breath, smacking your forehead.

because of the sudden blurt of god's name you said earlier, your cheeks reddened as your fellow disciples also recognized as the gang of pirates sweatdropped at you. you quickly ordered them around to adjust the sail and pull the anchors up.

after the demise of your father, the captain of the large pirate ship you become the new captain. he have no other child except your and he raised you up ever since you was born. your mother died in a terrible ship wreckage a few months after you was born.

rumors spread around the seaside town in a blink of eye. a group of fisherman who went out to the sea spotted an inhuman silhoutte on the surface in the middle sea. the said creature was believed to be a human, as confirmed by the bunch. one of them believes that the person, the late teenage guy was indeed a merman. they found bluish aqua scales when they tried to catch the merman using fishbaits and nets but miserably failed as soon as he spotted them around.

you decided to give it a try. after dealing for a good sum of money from the traders in the town that seeks for the exotic creature, you set a journey along with your pirates to the open sea, in search of the incredibly amazing creatures.

during when you are barely a small child, your father often read you the story of great travellers across the sea and historical myths. one of your favorite, was of course, the mythical mermaid stories. although they are believed to not exist, people still hunts for their scales, for their precious and expensive tails and as well as their scrumptious source of proteins.

+

"SAVE US OUR SAVIOR LORD OROCHI!!!"

the cabin crew shrieked. it appears that the sky was getting darker, it's shades of illuminating bright light was covered with thick dark clouds. the chilly wind slowly become stronger, as the spring tide howls it's massive roughness.

you, as well as a few of the crew who was plotting the next target to launch attack on hastily went out of the cabin. you elbowed through the crowds of men onto the front side of the ship.

"NOW! NOW! CALM YOUR ASSES DOWN GENTLEMEN! DO EVERYTHING NEEDED AND PROTECT YOURSELVES FROM THE RAIN!!"

you screamed out, instructing them to do what they're supposed to do. you ruffled your (hair color) hair, feeling that droplets of water began to pour onto your head. you went back into the cabin assured by a few of your men.

as you sat in your small office, you dissmissed them and went to your seat. you observed the men from across your window and sometimes gazed to the open sea that was getting wilder. you could only sight while hoping that the thundering mess outside will reach to an end.

unfortunately you went into a short nap. the small chaos outside deafened your ears as you woke up to an increasing mass of ruckus. you quickly went out.

as soon as you ordered the men around to adjust the sail and so on, a large wave of the sea crashed onto your ship. everyone trembled in fear and soaked in salt water. you tried to calm everyone done while guaranteeing that everything's gonna be alright. the next wave knocked you down, and you went blank as soon as your body was pulled into the salt water.

the ship was shattered into pieces and some of your men does not survive the shocking fall. your vision went blank and the next thing you realize, that your 'prey' saved you from the danger.

+

"beautiful..."

that one cursed word trailed off from his plump lip. faint red blush began to linger around the inhuman creature's cheeks, as he carressed the scarred cheeks of a beautiful, half alive maiden.

her clothes was tattered, some of them torned out and very wet. her eyes was shut, a few fresh red scar formed around her cheeks and forehead. her silky (hair length) (hair color) turns into a complete massacre and her body indeed, was  unconcious as well. the floating sikhoutte under a piece of plank was then pushed to the land.

he eyed her even deeper. he touched her lip, and down to her jaws. he touched the clam shells- made necklace that adorned her fair neck. he sighed, getting himself fanatic of her silhoutte.

"human, sure are greedy.. human, i never knew that they are a kind of creature this beautiful..."

he murmured, slowly dragging her out of the water. he softly chanted a few words, the water surrounding him glows bright. as none of his body part no more made contact with the salt water, his glorious tail quickly merged into human feets. susabi touched the feets for a while, moving and tapping his toes on the sand. noticing his vulnerable state, he quickly lurks himself behind a huge stone, trying to cover his fully naked body.

he grabbed the worn sail cloths nearby and wrapped his body as quickly as possible. still, he peeked from behind the rock. the trails of his footprints and the scales from his tail followed behind.

gathering his courage left in him, he embraced her in his arms, talking her into the pine forest nearby.

night greeted them two, and she is still in her weak state. her peach lip turns paler and her fair skin seems a bit tanner as a result of fainting under the bright sun. susabi added a few sticks of firewoods into the small fire, as he sat on the ground while hugging his legs. silently, he was driven to his sleep after moments of staring at the beautiful being.

"where.. a-am.. i?"

she pinched her forehead with her fingers. she touched every bit of her body that was bandaged with cloths wrapping around her right arm, half naked chest and forehead.

she bumped her head against the ground as the deadly sickness striked her again. all she could do was shedding weak tears as the time passed by, and night exchanged shift to a brand new dawn.

end of part 1 ;)