yasha ♡ supermodel (lemon)

supermodel! evolved yasha x reporter! reader
modern au

i'm a hardcore fan for evo yasha.
and evo yasha as playboy magazine model XDD doesn't it sounds cool

+

click

click

click

with every second the flickering cameras flashed, the purple haired handsome posed on the stage.
his purplish hair, his masculine build become the center of the attention of many. from sitting up straight with cold, amused face with hands in his tight jeans pockets and white croptop to fully clad in white suit with matching sunglasses and slicked back hair.

the blinding lights from modern cameras doesn't put aside the chance to take his pictures, his every sensual poses especially when he purposely unbuttoned his shirts to reveal his broad chest. the reporters keep hitting on him with questions and interviewing him while he absentmindedly ignored some of them.

his eyes glared around, and at last landed onto a young girl with mask on. her long (hair color) colored hair tied in cute twintails with. she was wearing simple anglaise-broaderie shirt and short skirt. she doesn't even realize that yasha was staring at her when he had the chance to, as she keep writing the content of the blunt interview onto her notepad.

he was having his shooting for the famous playboy magazine, and indeed his physical. he is a glamorous man, from his tender age of high school graduate he have been offered with these kind of job. he does not hesitate, as he, himself originated from a poor farmer family.

at first, he went effigy against the offers but he later accepted it, as his desperateness in ensuring his family will have food to eat. the pressure of jobs, and the only savior to keep his family members alive somehow pushed yasha to the top among the best supermodels around Kyoto.

his name was well-known, and he rarely got to have a gather up with his friends. kuro mujou and his little brother, shiro mujou works as temporary teachers at a local school while youko, the youngest between them four had just graduated from a university.

+

yasha went home late that night. he took a quick bath, munching on instant ramen although he was hungry as hell and prepared himself for a long sleep. he got no job, basically tomorrow is his one day-off from photoshooting.

he was offered to be treated for a dinner by a few reporters, but he kindly rejected those invitations. somehow, his eyes trailed once again on the girl, the moment before she leave into a black mercedes with his reporter partner as soon as the phootoshooting ended.

he really wanted to follow her trail, yasha's attachment to the anonymous stranger makes him want to knew her. his eyes widened at how cute she was, as soon as she pulled the mask down and gasped for the air to breath.

as soon as yasha bumped his back onto his bed, he undergoes a good sleep. a sleep he rarely had the chance to get. three to four hours a day nap is his daily routine.

+

yasha's focus on grilling his beef steak for breakfast scampered as soon as his phone rung a call all across the kitchen. he snatched it and answered the call, cursing random insult at the caller.

"mr. yasha, this afternoon you will attend an interview with a famous interviewer."

"huh.. right in the time when i am off?"

he snapped, his tune rose up as those words entered his hearing. he does hate it, when his good rest was interrupted and he care less about feelings where he often snap out at people's descent nuisance to his business.