Short story

My story isn't hard to understand if you're middle eastern. I'm really sad, living in a place you don't feel safe in is really hard.

4 months ago, I was happy and satisfied about my life as a single girl.
As you know love isn't allowed here, only if no one knows about you!
I met someone who's not from my country but it's not far, we're both Muslims but we believe in different doctrines. I was okay with that because I'm open minded and I deal with personalities not religions.
I wanted him as friend only because I've been through lots of relationships and I know how Arab boys thinks they're FUCKBOYS, but he didn't leave me alone until he was sure that I loved him, promises, expensive gifts, everything you can imagine.
I get to the point that I trusted him more than my self, I wanted to give him everything he wants, even my Virginity.
We had sex many times, I thought he would love me more, I did everything to make him happy, but what I get from him? Nothing but breaking my heart and my confidence of myself.

3 Days ago, he told me that his mother told him that she wants him to get marry, he didn't even say no I don't want to marry now or I'm not ready! He told his mother "yeah, go search for my bride" and of course this bride isn't me, WE CAN' T GET MARRY.
Because he's neither from my country or religion doctrine.
It was easy for him to say Good bye, I'm gonna marry someone who's not you, we had so much fun.
He fucked me, I lost my virginity to him, I might get killed if anyone knew that and I can't get marry because my husband will know.

All what I'm trying to do is to get back to myself, the normal and happy girl.
That's why I'm doing a plan of 90 days to get over this shit, there will be new me, Full of love and strength ❤️
I'm here to support you all to get over fuckboys because they're just ruining our mental health