C H A P T E R : T H I R T Y - T H R E E

Depuis le début

Just then Alex's parents rush in the room and they went straight to me and bombarded me with questions.

"What happened to him?"

"Is he okay?"

"Any news about him?"

"Alex Ford?" A Doctor came out and he called us closer to him.

"I'm afraid to say that Alex took his last breaths on earth today." Alex's mother erupts in an earth shaking scream and Mr Ford pulls her into his arms as she sobs loudly. Tears went silently down my face.

"What happened to him?" Mr Ford asks.

"He had an overdose on an unknown substance. We are still doing tests to find out what it is exactly he had an unknown substance."

"Thank you." Aubrey said rubbing my arm.

My best friend just died today. The person I grew up with, since I was twelve. And it's all because of Layla'S fault.

I turn around to see her facial expression, in shock.

"You!" I scream stomping towards her.

Mr Ford stopped me and Aubrey stood in front of Layla.

"This is ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE HIM, FOR THIS LITTLE SLUT OF YOURS, MY BEST FRIEND WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A CORPSE RIGHT NOW!" I fight against Mr Ford, but security comes in before I can even make it to her.

"Sir, I'm going to need to to calm down."

"I can't fucking calm down, now that my brother is dead okay?" Tears threaten to come down my face, and my voice cracks. I swallow hard and I continued speaking,

"My best friend, is dead. Do you understand that?" Mrs Fords cries could be heard from Mars.

"A son died today, a brother died today, a friend died today. Let me mourn in peace." I say and they all look at me.

I look at the doctor and ask him to send me to his room, as I take the long excruciating walk, I ponder on why he could've done this, anal the hints that's he'd dropped...

Flashback

"I'm sorry you guys came to see this shit show." He said before leaving the same way Layla left.

End of flashback

Hints that he was broken.

Flashback

"What do you want?" He rasped drinking his vodka down. He's hair, that was always his main priority, was now wet and hanging over his face. His green eyes that girls always admired were red and swollen.

His cheeks were tear stained, flushed and has a few bruises. His small pink lips, now purple and busted.

"What. The. Fuck happened to you?" I say.

He only smirked, "I experienced pain, physically and emotionally. She played me, it was not the other way around anymore."