Chapter One

??'s POV

Ugh, finally off that plane. As soon as I stepped off that plane, the sun shined on my skin, fresh air of Paris filled my lungs. Home Sweet Home. How many years has it been sense I've been home? Four? Five?

I grabbed my bags, rolling it behind me as I walk to the best Bakery in Paris. Tom & Sabine Bakery. I walked down the street seeing people at the park, everyone was out on the streets.
I reached the bakery within a few minutes. I open the door hearing the bell jingle. The smell of fresh pastries filled my lungs.

"Hello, welcome to..." a short Asian women with short blue hair says before she looks at me. I smile soon seeing the tall Male with dark brown hair drop the pan.

Marinette's POV

I sat in my room, drawing new designs in my sketch pad. After adding the last few details,

"Hey Tikki, what do you think? Changing up the colors of a ladybug."

"Purple looks amazing, did you know there are actual purple ladybugs in Hawaii. When they are young they are a Darvish grey as they get older they become purple. But out of all colors why purple?"

"Its someone very important to me, favorite color. " I say smiling to myself

"Well I hope I can meet them someday. Secretly of course!" Tikki says smiling, I smiled at her.

"Marinette! Come downstairs,  someone is here to say hello!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"Coming mom!" I yell back, I look at Tikki "Stay here and out of sight."

Tikki nods, I climb the downstairs seeing cookies on the ground, and my parents sitting on the stools.

"Wassup mom?" I asked, they both turned and looked at me but my eyes landed on her. She smiled at me.

"A-Athena." I say, her now blue hair was probably at her mid-back. She had a lip piercing on the right side of her bottom lip. A cute stud. Sunglasses were placed on her head. She wore a black v-neck t-shirt. She stood up, I noticed fishnet tights and mid-thigh Jean shorts, a flannel tied around her waist.

"Hey Mari. It's been awhile huh?" She asked, I felt so happy seeing her.  I couldn't say anything, I was shocked five in a half years since I last seen her. Sure I'd see her on magazines, that I ordered or if I looked her up on the web but it wasn't the same. She's really here??

"What nothing to say to your twin?" She smiles giving a small laugh.

"You're really here!" I say hugging her, she smiles hugging back.

"I thought it was about time I came home to visit. Are you still designing clothes?"

"Of course? Are you still modeling?" I asked her she nodded

"Of course. Maybe in the future I can model your designs. We can be buisness partners." She winks at me.

"Like the old days." I say she chuckles nodding.

"Well I wanted to stop by and tell you guys I'm in town. I'm going to go to where I'm staying before it gets too late. Jet lag. Sis want to hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I have to go school shopping, since school starts the day after tomorrow."

"Alright. I'll pick you up around 1:00pm, okay?" She asked, I nodded watching her smile and wave bye to us as she put a jacket on.

Athena's POV

I walked outside, seeing the sky was already dark. Hm that's weird,  it should still be somewhat light out.

"I am Deep Sleep! It will always be night here in Paris!" Some girl yells as she was on a cloud shooting citizen's and I watch them fall asleep, well more like they were sleep walking. Later I see a girl in a ladybug costume. Which reminded me that Paris had super heroes. Ladybug and Chat Noir. What? I had to keep up with news in Paris, what type of person am I?

I couldn't help it, but I followed the action. Which led me to the park. Seeing Ladybug and Chat fighting people as they were all crowding them.  I put my hood up, and my sunglasses on. From this blog, I've made a connection that they always want their miraculous.  And the black butterfly, the akuma was always in an object. My eyes went onto Deep Sleep, looking at her closely. It's the pen in her hand. She was floating right by the marry go around. I smirked, I think Paris heros need a little help. I left my bag going to the merry go round. Seeing an older man inside the center. I held my fingers up to my lip.

"Stay quiet." I whisper starting to climb to the top. Once I was on the roof, I crawled closer.

"Hey Sleepy Head!" I yelled launching myself at her as she looked at me, she gasped as I knocked her pen out of her hand. It fell to the ground as I did, once I grew closer to the ground I did a somersault, landing in the ground as I stepped on the pen. Watching the small butterfly fly out.

Shortly seeing a yoyo grab it and let it go when it was white. I cracked my neck letting those two take care of the rest. I grabbed my bag walking to my place. Seeing everything went back to normal and the sun was setting now.

Once I reached my place, I unpacked my suitcase noticing a little black box with purple lines as a design. Hm? I don't remember packing this. Maybe my assistant did. I set it on my the nightstand next to my bed, before finishing putting my clothes away. I grabbed shorts and a sports bra before going into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Which ended up to be a long shower, once I was done I dried off got dressed and flopped in bed letting it sleep consume me.