Ch 27 - Confession

(Y/N)'s POV

I sighed. I tried shoving as many weapons on me as much as i possibly could. I am not about to go down that easily.

Although I know I'm going down one way or another

I shook my head, trying to relieve myself from my inner pessimist

"You ready?" I took a deep breath before turning around, my eyes meeting a smirking Kaito. 'Where exactly are we going?" He shrugged off my question. "There is no set place for this." He walking up to me, a creepy aura looming over him. "Promise you won't die on me?" The red haired male held out his pinkie. I smiled. "I'll definetly be the last on standing." I said, intertwining our little fingers. "I'll be holding that promise against you." Kaito held out his hand, a dark corridor appearing in front of us.

"Shall we?"

<><><><><><>

"I still think we should get the jump on him." Demyx said stumming his sitar. "It'll be a major suprise attack!" Aki frowned. "I highly doubt that would work. Getting the jump? Nope."

"What about we lure him in somewhere and then get the jump on him?" Hiroki suggested. "Isn't he too smart for that?" Namine asked. "If he's able to infiltrate a super fancy ball and then kidnap one of our friends, then I'm pretty sure he's too smart for that plan." Shira looked at the brunette near the window. "What do you think Sora?"

Everyone looked at the brunette who was staring intently out the window. "Umm....... Sora?"

"Kaito is way too tricky and smart for that plan to work. We need to be precautious, trick him at his own game."

Everybody looked at the male with concern. "Sora....are you OK?" Hiroki quietly asked. Sora quickly looked back, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. "Sorry. I'm just expecting someone to come."

"Who, Kaito?" Aki snarkly asked.

"No. Us."

Everyone turned, looking for the owner of the voice they just heard and smiled brightly when they realized.

"Shiro! Ventus! Roxas!"

It was a huge hug party. Everyone smiling and laughing about the things that recently happened, catching up with each other. After a while, Sora walked back towards the window he was at.

He frowned, placing his hand over his heart. "What's up with the frown on your face?" Momentarily, Sora got pulled out of his thoughts to see the blonde twins standing in front of him. "I-I don't really know." Sora replied, chuckling akwardly

"You know," Ven started, gaining the brunette's attention. "You don't have to beat yourself up so much." For a while, Sora was confused until the light bulb in his head flickered on. "I-I know but I hurt you nevertheless and I feel pretty bad about it."

Roxas playfully punched Sora. "Well we're walking and doing just fine thanks to Shiro so don't worry." The brunette smiled, nodding in response. "Besides, we've got a friend to save." Sora nodded, smiling brightly. "Damn right."

<><><><><><>

(Y/n) walked out of the dark corridor, taking in a breath of air. The room was dimly lit but even so, the change in lighting slightly stung the (h/c)'s eyes.

(Y/n) turned, their eyes meeting a familiar green he/she have grown accustomed to. "Where exactly are we?"

Kaito shrugged. "Don't know. Though I highly doubt this space would suit our little match." The red head walked around, his hand tracing the wall as he walked. "Do you have a place in mind?"

(Y/n) sighed. "How did you not plan this out?" Kaito looked over his shoulder towards (y/n), flashing a small grin. "I wasn't expecting my plan to take a turn like this, that's all." The male leaned on the wall before sliding down towards the floor.

Second person pov

You couldn't believe it. The fact that this terrifyingly 'evil villain' didn't even have a backup plan of sorts.

"You know (y/n)," You looked towards the male. "I really don't want to hurt you. I never did."

Slowly, you took a seat next to him. "Then what's the point of all this?" Kaito looked up toward the ceiling, his emerald eyes in deep thought. "I just......"

You tilted your head in confusion. "You just.....?"

"I want someone to make me feel less worthless."

You were taken back from his reply. You were expecting something along the lines of:

'I want revenge!' or 'I will take over the world!' but I guys the red head sitting next to you had off-road plans.

"I was totally expecting something really different." You mumbled, slightly disappointed. Kaito chuckled, his hand over his lips trying to keep himself from laugh any louder.

You pouted with annoyance. "It's not meant to be funny. You're supposed to be some really feared, always has a backup plan, super hot bad guy." The male quickly went silent, his eyes covered by his red bangs.

Trying to relieve yourself from the awkward silence, you sputtered out the first thing that came to mind. Which was

"Ahhh! I mean villains who don't really wanna be evil are also pretty good and super hot and they usually just want redemption and to be accepted by someone which is a change in original style of a villain but it shows that not everyone is creepy and mysterious and-"

"You think I'm hot?"

You abruptly came to a stop, taking in what he said before your face flushed into a bright red colour.

"ThatsnotwhatImeanyouidiotitswasjusttomakeyouseewhatimeanyoucantjustassumewhatsomeoneisthinking!!!"

The red head smirked, brushing his bangs out of his face. "Nice to know I've still got looks."

You smiled, knowing you weren't being an absolute idiot

"Do you have a person who makes you feel less of an idiot?" Kaito asked, his eyes calmly fixated on your figure. You let your mind wander, trying to find a suitable answer the the male. "I mean this person actually makes me feel more like an idiot than less of it." You snickered. "Nevertheless I'll still keep him close to my heart."

The red head sighed, almost like he was disappointed. "It's Sora, isn't it?" You looked at him, your face glowing with embarrassment. "Is it that obvious?"

"(Y/n)," His sudden change gave you shivers but you looked at him anyway. "Ditch that waste of space and all his idiot friends and stay with me."

Startled, you stood up. "W-what?" Kaito stood, his emerald eyes pleading. "Stay with me. Please."

You stood quietly, your body rigid and glued to the ground. "Kaito....." You couldn't find the right words to say or rather you couldn't say it

You sighed, gathering as much courage as you could. "I......I can't." You kept your eyes shut, afraid of his reaction. "I need go back. Everyone is waiting for me and I just ca-"

"I knew it."

The male took small strides closer, making you take small steps back. His intimidating aura growing by the passing second. Before long, he gently placed his hand on your head. You flinched from the sudden action, keeping your eyes closed.

"Guess I'll have to force you."

~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I know I haven't updated in a while but I've been trying to get everything in order. This book will be coming to a close soon. I will probs start a new book, not sure what tho.

Might start a one-shot book. Might