four • shuji!?

•• Third Person ••
- - -
(not proofread)

Elizabeth woke up in Meliodas's bed. She felt an arm wrapped around her waste. It was Meliodas. " Sir Meliodas? ", The question slipped through her rosy lips as a smile had appeared. " Yeah? ", He responded.  The princess managed to turn around and hug him, she was also sobbing, " I was s-so worried! ", She said as she hugged him tighter.  " I'll never die and leave you, Elizabeth. ", Meliodas said sweetly.   Honestly, their relationship was envious -- They weren't even dating.    " Don't worry.  Do you want to skip breakfast and walk around with me? ", Meliodas offered. Elizabeth nodded.

The two walked downstairs. King and Diane were chatting with Ban, who had a serious expression. Seeing Ban like this surprised both Meliodas and Elizabeth. " Something's happening and they're not telling me.. ", Meliodas muttered.  " Diane happened to be a victim of.. The Lost Purpose herself. ", Elizabeth explained. She felt embarrassed that she believed in the so-called 'myth'. Meliodas hummed, " But wasn't she a myth? ", He asked as he looked at Elizabeth.  " That's what I believed -- But, Sir Meliodas, everything makes sense. Her dreams.. The sleep paralysis. The festival was completely random and I happened to notice most things were based off of her! ", Elizabeth half-exclaimed, catching the attention of the three sins and Merlin. Merlin approached the worried princess.

" Are you feeling any better, Meliodas? ", Merlin asked as she focused of the captain. He nodded with his usual grin. " Well, that 'ale' you and Ban drank, it was made with Karachi Plant. ", Merlin looked at him sternly, " It's a dangerous plant, more dangerous than cyanide.  It gave the ale its dark color. Apparently, the festival lasts an entire month so I went and got another bottle of what Diane described and emptied it.  There was text on it, it was black and blended in with its dark color. ", Merlin handed Meliodas and empty bottle of the liquid.  " Oh, so we drank poison? ", Meliodas asked as he looked at the bottle in his hands. Elizabeth squeaked in surprise.  " Karachi!?  I've heard that was found in the forest of.. ", Elizabeth was interrupted by Merlin, " Corruption? Correct. It is also known as the place that 'Lost Purpose ' is mostly found. Why are you so interested in her anyway? "

Elizabeth shook her head and headed over to Diane, " Excuse me, Lady Diane.. ", Elizabeth said softly, " Do you know where the Forest of Corruption is? ".      King seemed d to have froze. His eyes were barely shaded by his short bangs. " W-Why? ", He asked. Elizabeth looked at the fairy, " Merlin told Sir Meliodas and I about it. She said that the girl is mostly found there. I'd like to see if that is true. ", Elizabeth said with determination in her eyes. That determination turned to shame as Ban laughed. " You really believe in that stuff? ", He asked-- Well, shouted.  Meliodas looked at Elizabeth, who was almost crying. He then stomped over to Ban and--

Whank~

The fox sin was sent flying.  " Don't listen to him. Hey, I'll come with you. If you're so sure this is really happening to Diane.. ", Meliodas said with a smile, ignoring the feeling of Merlin rolling her golden eyes.   " Now, we're going there with Mama Hawk. ", Meliodas said as he raised an index finger.  " Wait, where is Sir Hawk!? ", Elizabeth looked around for her piggy companion and saviour.
" In here! " , He squealed. They all looked up at the sealing to see Hawk tied to the roof, " I've been up here for the past five weeks and none of you have noticed! ".   Elizabeth snickered nervously, " I am terribly sorry!~ ", She cooed.  " We!l, what're you waiting for? Get me down from here! ", He screamed, wiggling his tiny pig legs.
" Alright , stop fussing. ", King said as he flew to the ceiling and untied him. He landed on the Chastefol as King pushed him off, making him land on the ground. " Ow! ", Hawk squeaked. " You're welcome! ", King said as he went back to chatting with Diane.