Chapter 5 - I wonder who he's dreaming about

En başından başla

"Sure it isn't, that's why you're laughing"

"Forget about it, we have more serious matters... what will i do?" i whined the last part, making him scrunch his nose

"Here's the plan : Kidnap Alice, wear a wig, and pretend to be her" he shrugged, making me chuckle

"Sounds good"

"Try not to meet him... you haven't seen him in a week, you're probably feeling better" he continued

"You're right!" i sighed, hoping it would work. I snuggled closer to Louis, resting my head on his shoulder, while he played with my hair

"Harry!" suddenly my sister appeared in my room, out of breath, and as soon as she saw me and Louis together in bed she smirked. "I knew it"

"Wow, finally... you actually know something, even though i'm not aware what" said Louis sarcastically.

"You two are together" she grinned like a maniac. I gave her a weird look. Is she okay? Or did she just forget to take her pills?

"Ummm... what are you talking about?" i asked confused

"You and Louis! When did you two start dating?" My eyes widened, looking at her like she had three heads, when in fact she sounded like she had even dropped the actual one.

"Dude, we're best friends! We act like this all the time" i said, leaning now away from Louis.

"Yeah sure, now... Harry, i need you downstairs. The wedding planned will be here any minute..."

"Why do you need me?" i groaned

"Because! Now go keep Zayn company, while i get changed. Stewart is creeping him out... i never liked that dude" she said shaking her head, getting out of the room. Stewart is our creepy servant.

"So much about avoiding Zayn" i sighed, standing up, trying to make myself presentable. I did my special hair flip, and groaned when my hair wouldn't fall in place.

"You look good. I have to go now... see you later" he said ruffling my hair once again, messing it even more

"I'm being tortured" i groaned after the door that Louis slammed, hit me on the face. I rubed my now red nose, as i made my way downstairs, to meet Zayn. He was starring at his phone screen, seeming concentrated. His eyebrows were frowned, his lips pursed together, his nose a bit scrunched, his left arm stretched on the rest of the couch...*sigh* he never looked so seductive. The way the sunlight that reflected from the window, complemented his skin, and made his eyes glow, made me feel like i was in dreamland.

I walked towards him, and gulped a bit to loud when i saw him give me his gorgeous smile. I smiled back, but it probably looked like i was in pain, and sat down next to him. Not so close, but not to far away either.

"Harry!" he called my name, and it felt like no one could ever say my name better. I hated myself for feeling all tingly inside.

"Hi" i breathed out, awkwardly placing mt hands on my lap. Now that that i was sure that i didn't only like him as a friend, made me feel a lot more awkward around him.

"How are you?" he asked his smile still present on his face

"Fine" i know i was killing the conversation, but i couldn't form longer sentences.

"That's good" I nodded, hoping i wouldn't say anything i might regret... like 'you look hawt today...like any other day' "Are you mad at me?" he then asked sounding a bit concerned. But why would he care that his soon-to-be-*gulp*-brother-in-law that he only met a few weeks ago,was mad at him?