Chapter 24 - You turned me gay (final chapter)

“Oh my god i think i’m going to die” Harry exclaimed as he collapsed backwards on the couch that was in the room at the church.

“Everything is going to be alright” Alice said pacing back and forth “It’s only a wedding” she was hyperventilating obviously, but trying to hide it.

Harry was really stressed, he had arranged the marriage for the past month and it was finally time. He wanted everything to be perfect. It had taken him a month to rearrange everything so it would fit this wedding better. Of course Alice had tried to do everything on her own, but Connor had distracted her, thank god.

It was a beautiful day like he had prayed and hoped, and everyone looked so happy. He never thought this wedding would look like this, specially after what had recently happened. Of course the happiest were the couple that were getting married.

“Is Zayn here?” he asked standing up and fixing the bowtie, then running his hands through the curls he had tried to style.

“I think so! And stop messing your hair, we don’ have time to do it again and the ceremony will start soon!”  their mother added before leaving the room. Harry looked at Alice who looked like she was going to faint.

“Stop being so nervous” Harry said chuckling, just when their father entered the room. She glared at her brother before taking a few deep breaths and moving her hands up in sync with the breaths she took.

“Are you ready?” their father asked smiling at Harry first and then at Ali and she nodded cautiously. 

She looked one last time on the mirror, fixing her white dress and fixing her hair one last time before letting out a deep breath and taking a hold of her father’s arm.

“You look like a ghost” Harry chuckled making Alice give him the stink eye.

“Shut up, you’re not the one getting married. I bet if it was you, you’d faint every two minutes” she stuck her tongue out at Harry, making both her brother and father laugh.

“And to think that you’re getting married! You’re so childish” Harry remarked again, but Ali ignored it “Do you know what a marriage is? It is sacred! You’re going to be bonded with Connor in front of god’s eyes. You have to think really well before anything you do…”

“SHUT THE HELL UP OR I SWEAR I’LL MURDER YOU AND RUIN MY GUCCI DRESS” Alice yelled, making Harry burst in laughter, while their father just smiled at the scene.

“Calm down honey, he’s just messing with you. Get ready, we have to go now” Des said smiling down at his daughter.

“Let’s go”Alice whispered. Harry smiled as he walked out of the room before the other two and quickly made his way to the front of the church watching a nervous Connor waiting for Alice at the altar. He gave his brother-in-law a thumbs up and a smile, before taking his seat next to Zayn, who turned his head immediately and pecked Harry’s lips quickly.

“How is she?” Zayn asked chuckling, knowing that Alice was probably having an attack.

“Better then i though actually” Harry smiled back, and Zayn couldn’t resist but lean in and kiss Harry again.

“Stop it you two” they heard Anne whisper-yell but when they turned to look at her, she was actually smiling.

The wedding march started and they turned their heads to look at a stunning Alice walking down the isle, smiling and clinging onto her father’s arm. She was staring at Connor, who was smiling back at her with a loving gaze. It was a cute thing to watch.

“One day, that’s going to be us two” Zayn said leaning close to Harry’s ear, who smiled even bigger and grabbed Zayn’s hand holding it on his lap.