Chapter 19 - I won't be able to control myself

*DON'T REPORT PLEASE!*

Zayn stood up, rushing outside of the house. The rest of the boys followed him concerned. They didn’t know what was happening and Zayn’s frantic behavior was terrifying them.

“What happened?” Jack said loud enough for Zayn to hear as he unlocked his car.

“Alice is in the hospital!” with those simple words he got in the car, and sped down the street almost immediately. Jack was left looking at the spot where Zayn’s car disappeared, dumbfounded.

“Let’s follow him” Niall suggested looking at Liam, who nodded and they all ran to Liam’s car. Liam sped  down the street, following Zayn’s car.

Zayn drove as fast as he could, but not fast enough to get caught. He had no idea why Alice was sent to the hospital. He couldn’t think of any reason why she could have gotten bad.  He just focused on getting to the hospital as soon as possible.

When he finally arrived there, he parked the car at a random spot and ran to the entrance of the hospital, to the information desk to ask about Alice.

“Hello! I’m looking for Alice Styles” He said frantically, getting the nurse’s attention.

“Who are you?” she asked, looking  Zayn

“Her fiancé” Zayn said quickly, sounding impatient.  The nurse nodded and typed something in the computer

“She’s in the emergency wing. Room 21, but i’m afraid you can’t see her. Her family are waiting in the waiting room, maybe you could join them?” she gave him a sympathic smile, and Zayn just nodded and when he turned around to go to the waiting room, to find out what happened from Harry or her parents, he came face to face with Liam.

“What’s wrong mate?” Liam asked grabbing Zayn by his arms so he wouldn’t escape again.

“I don’t know! I have to go and ask Harry. They’re all in the waiting room” Zayn said still in a daze. Niall and Jack who were left a bit behind, followed Zayn and Liam to the waiting room, feeling awkward and out of place.

“Harry?” Zayn asked as soon as he was met with the sight or Alice’s mother crying on her husband’s arms, and her brother hiding his face in his hands. The curly haired boy looked up at the mention of his name and stood up immediately when he saw Zayn.

Zayn walked up to him first seeing as his parents hadn’t noticed him yet. Harry’s red and swollen eyes made Zayn flinch as he captured the younger boy in his arms, holding him tight.

Harry had let the tears down his face for a while now, but he wasn’t allowing himself to cry hard, but when Zayn hugged him, he just couldn’t contain himself from sobbing violently. It was the feeling you get when you feel bad and someone just hugs you.

“Shhhh, she’ll be fine” Zayn tried to assure Harry, when in fact he had no information about what had happened.

“I don’t think she will. I always knew she was just putting up an act. She was never as happy as she pretended to be! She was always hurting inside and she just couldn’t take it anymore” Zayn listened to Harry’s voice coming out in gasps. He still didn’t understand what Alice did, but he assumed it was something bad.

“What did she do?” Zayn asked quietly, still holding Harry in a hug.

“She… she…” Harry started, but couldn’t finish. He pulled away from the hug, looking straight into Zayn’s eyes. His bottom lip was quivering and there were multiple wrinkles in his forehead. It was obvious that he was taking this hard