outfit

"Guys these will be today's outfit feel free to pick what you want," the staff then leave them be.

"The outfits are very sexy," Youngjae said laughing though he sounded a bit awkward.

"Indeed," Yugyeom said.

Mark looked at Bambam who is blinking his eyes staring at the one with a crop top-like, Mark darted his eyes on that outfit.

Not today.

"I'm gonna wear these," he said as he picked the one that Bambam wants to which made the younger gave a slight irritation on Mark.

Though, he's not in the mood to fight for that outfit. The last time he did, Mark won in their argument. Somehow the much sexier outfits will be for Jackson but not this time. And picking outfits does not happen every time.

"Gonna have those," Bambam said looking at the last outfit that haven't been picked.

. . .

Got7 are now wearing their outfits now, Youngjae is currently teasing Mark's belly button

"It looks like an iris, Hyung," He laughed as his used his finger to pull up the crop top for demonstration.

"To the outfits that you choose, it will be the same style until the promotion ends," their staff said.

Youngjae laughed for another reason, "Mark hyung will wear more of these!" He announced, his hand on his stomach dying from laughter making others laugh except for Bambam.

Mark look at the mirror to their side and saw Bambam's upset face.

I'll be wearing those someday, Bambam thought.

I'll be enduring this so you won't wear these crop tops or whatnot. I've seen how people reacted at your Hush performance, Mark thought.

+
Poor Markbam, I just wish Got7 don't have these kind of outfits (though it won't because it's part of CMN concept). Though I'm aware that some fans are okay with it and I respect that.

I'm from an old school😂 (conservative household like Kihyun 🤣 )

drafted: 112518
finished&published: 112819