: checkered

your eyes on me
ft. jinson & yugyeom(being cocky)

Mark

"Mark hyung," I heard him in middle of arranging my clothes.

I then turn to look at him. What? he called me but his attention were on his phone?

"Bambam, what it is?" after a few silence Im the one who called.

He faced me, pointed something behind me, he smiled and looks like begging for something. I turn and see my clothes before eyeing him back.

He wants to borrow my cloth...again(_).

"Use the reddish brown one," I said but he shook his head.

"I want the blue checkered," he let a little laugh. While I shook my head as a sign of disagreement. It is my favorite.

"Okay then," what can I do?

"Thank you~" then he face back his phone, probably checking his videos. He posted his edit on instagram awhile ago, and I liked it... as always.

At the middle of arranging my clothes, there was a knock on the door. Hearing Yugyeom and Jackson outside.

Fine. I'll open it, Bambam. My co-chopstick, very lazy. I thought after realizing that he won't leave the bed.

As they went in our room, the noise of the two other members overlapped the sound of the hotel room's air conditioner.

"Bambam-a!! You need to check this out," Yugyeom jump onto his side.

"Easy man," Bambam said while checking something on Yugyeom's phone.

"Have anyone seen Jinyoung?" Jackson asked, which is I don't know since they're roommates together.

"Its in my heart!" I smiled jokingly.

From my peripheral vision. I noticed Bambam was looking to me, I quickly eyed him.

"He's mine, you know." Jackson laughed with a look of 'stop using someone to make jealous of a certain someone, heh'

Bambam gave up and looked away. "Aish," Bambam mumbles.

"Jackson hyung, we all know here that Jinyoung owns me. So technically, he is mine" Yugyeom glared at us.

Bambam gave him a disgusting look, "Hey, that was so gay."

"Jealous, are ya?" Yugyeom gave him an annoying expression.

Bambam faked laugh, then he face-palm.

"Are you done talking, you all know that Im your Father, sons! Be quiet" he pointed the two and gave a funny look. Like he always do.

"So where's Jinyoung?" I asked, this time out of curiousness.

"In your heart, you said." He laughed again.

"Hyung-a,"

Bambam got my attention, and Jackson too. I thought he called me, but he was on the phone calling someone.

"Yes, I will." Then he ended the phone.

He look at Yugyeom, Jackson then to me. "Jinyoung hyung bought something, and he can't reach you both." He eyed Jackson and Yugyeom. "He's waiting outside,"

"Oh, I left my phone. Got to go, then." Jackson left, not even calling Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom-a, Jackson's leaving." I bluntly said. Too much for being too close there, huh?