behind online

bambam1a

Liked by 333cyj33, randywongg and 742,195 others

bambam1a 맴버들 또 놀리겠지....😪
²ʰ (members will tease me again right....😪)

mark_tuan 와우.. 섹시하닼ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
¹ʰ (wow.. sexy lol)
₂₃₇₂₃ ₗᵢₖₑₛ ᵣₑₚₗᵧ
______ ᵛᶦᵉʷ ᵖʳᵉᵛᶦᵒᵘˢ ʳᵉᵖˡᶦᵉˢ ⁽⁹²⁴⁾

randywongg @mark_tuan very

.
.
.

"What is this post?" Mark opened the door after knocking so loud.

"What now? You even commented, what's wrong?" Bambam stood up and went to his bathroom.

"I didn't like it," Mark followed him.

"You didn't liked my other posts too," Bambam tilt his head as he stretched his neck and washed his hands thoroughly.

"I mean, is that-? Are you getting back at me? How about I'm going to delete my post with Jinyoung then you delete yours?" Mark said, his tone is calm yet he is mad inside.

"It's not that. I don't care about it. Why would you delete that? Fans will get worried," Bambam said his voice sounds soft as always.

"I'm one of your fans too. I am worried so change it. Post another one that doesn't reveal too much skin!" Mark harden his voice, glaring at Bambam's reflection on the mirror.

Bambam was taken aback, he look at Mark's reflection and saw his red ears and teary eyes. He turned to him.

"Why are you like this again, seriously?" He frowned.

"Other ahgase didn't like it too, so why post revealing pictures. I can't be possessive online Bammi, that's why I laughed it off," Mark's voice soften suddenly.

"So you're pretending?" Bambam asked, his voice still sounded calming.

"No, it's true that I'm amazed by your sexiness but I ended up putting ㅋㅋㅋ(kkk) at the end instead of asking you to change it," Mark said honestly.

Bambam smiled at his hyung and he stopped it by pursing his lips.

"I'm going to remove it after a week, is that okay?"

"What can I do? You're like a princess to me, and I'm just like a slave following you,"

"What the- why so dramatic? You even compared us to that?" Bambam laughed.

Mark then towered over him as he burried his head against his chest.

"Can I have your phone?"

"What're you going to do with my phone?" Bambam groaned.

Mark look at Bambam's reflection, his eyes adoring every angle of the younger. He open his mouth and say, "Story our picture(on Instagram). The one we took at Paris, my nose on your neck-"

"I'm not posting something like that again.. You know what, how could you be so manly when you're clingy like a girl." Bambam cutted him off.

"Cause I'm a male," Mark said as he pull away, arms slid on Bambam's waist and fingers tapping lightly against his back.

"I will always love the short you," Mark added.

"You're old and short, just admit it," Bambam commented.

Mark clicked his tongue, "but you're my baby, I'm your daddy," he smirked madly as he bit his lower lip.

"Pervert!" Bambam slapped his mouth when he saw his lip habit.

"Only for you pooh," His fangs showing off as he smiled wickedly.

"Pooh??? You mean poop," Bambam mocked.

"One more teasing, Bam. Stop that," Mark pierced his eyes at the younger.

"Guys! We're going home, okay?" they heard Mingyu said who is with other 97liner.

"Wait, let me see you guys before you go," Bambam said as he try to pull away himself from Mark.

"It's alright, Bam. I'll company them," Yugyeom laughed.

Then they heard the others saying goodbye to the both of them as Bambam was slapping Mark's chest.

"You're out of your mind!" Bambam wiggled him off.

"Fact! That's why I'm crazy for you Bambam," Mark said as he took a quick peck on the younger's cheek.

"Grr, get out!" The younger said as he pushed him and closes the door.

Mark laughing his butt off enjoying Bambam's flushed face after he got out.

"Finish quickly, my Bam," Mark said smoothly.

+

dedicated to all markbam shippers

I'm speechless after seeing that comment of Mark but realized he didn't even like Bambam's post!! I'm laughing so much.

Actually I'm team Mark, I don't like Bambam showing too much skin. Likewise with other members and to my ult bias grr. I'm gonna cover you all with coat! 💀🤣

Thanks so much for voting and even commenting, you made my day too😭💚. And I'll never get tired about it, I'm always thankful for this.

Markbam nation rise 🙌💚

06-05-18