"Well yeah, but that's not the point! I'm here to apologise for what happened that night... I just... I completely forgot that you still had feelings for me and I know that's selfish and awful of me. But.. I just... shit was crazy in my head and at home.. I'm so sorry T.."

T'Challa sighs. "I.. it's okay. I overreacted anyway. I forgive you."

"Pl- wait." Bucky stops. "You- you forgive me?"

"Yeah. I acted like we were in a relationship and we weren't. We were just playing around. I'm sorry too. Cause I did something while we were.. you know."

"What'd you mean you did something?"

"I kissed Nakia at a party." T'Challa whispers.

"YOU WHAT!?" Bucky yells. "So you mean to tell me that you kissed Nakia and what I did was worse than that?!"

"I'm sorry! I know I shouldn't have reacted that way! I was just upset. So how about.. as water under the bridge, why don't we go on a double date at the new ice skating rink?"

Bucky crosses his arms. "Okay then. See you there in the next hour."

"Done."

Bucky turns around and strides across the pavement to Steve, who didn't seem too happy. "So he kissed his girlfriend when you two were.... fonduing... and he reacted that way? What an asshole." He hisses.

Bucky giggles. "Easy there tiger. T'Challa apologised and said that we should go on a double date. So.. we're going."

Steve groans. "Seriously?"

"Yep. Hand me my helmet."

Steve does as he's told and hands over the helmet, rolling his eyes at Bucky's smug smirk. "Lighten up, babe. We're gonna beat their asses at this."

Once Steve and Bucky had arrived at the skating rink, they were able to spot T'Challa and Nakia sitting and waiting on a bench, tying up their skates. Bucky grabs ahold of Steve's hand before striding over, Steve smirking beside him.

Bucky clears his throat. "Hey guys."

Nakia looks up and smiles. "Bucky, hi. And.. Steve, is it?"

Steve nods. "That's me."

"Thank you so much for agreeing to come.. I know these past few months haven't been the nicest." Nakia says sincerely, elbowing T'Challa in the ribs. "Things got slightly out of hand."

"Yeah." T'Challa grunts, rubbing his chest.

"It's okay." Bucky reassures. "Let's get this skating on a roll."

Nodding in agreement, the couple wait for Bucky and Steve to put on their skates before walking over to the opening of the rink. Steve stops at his wobbling feet and grips onto the wall.

"Steve, you okay?" Bucky asks, coming to a stop.

"Yeah, fine.. just.. having a small struggle."

Bucky giggles softly. "Come on, I'll help you."

Steve shakes his head. "No no, it's okay. I'll be out there in a sec. go on."

Bucky gives a small pout but nods, kissing Steve's cheek and skating off to catch up with the others, hands in his jean pockets. Steve watches as Bucky skates around with ease, gliding off into the centre before doing a one legged pirouette and squatting down on that one leg, then coming straight back up.

How in the hell? Steve thinks to himself, gawking.

Bucky looks over at his boyfriend and laughs. He skates over to the wall, spinning every few seconds before coming to a complete stop and planting a kiss to Steve's lips. "What?" Bucky asks, smirking.