22

"You asshole!" Bucky yells, slamming a hand down on T'Challa's chest. "How dare you tell Pietro about what we're doing! It's private!"

T'Challa looked confused, standing before the smaller as he continued to scream, face red with anger. "What're you talking about? You told me I was allowed to tell him. Do you not remember?"

Bucky pauses. "What? I never said you could tell him.."

T'Challa chuckles. "Oh Buck, that memory of yours isn't too good, is it? Come on. You specifically said I could tell them we were in a relationship."

"But we aren't.." Bucky bites his lip. "And I never said you could.." he insists. He didn't... did he?

"Yeah you did."

"No I didn't-"

"Just come inside." T'Challa says, cutting him off. "We can talk about this later, babe."

Bucky shakes his head. "No..."

"No?"

"No." He says sternly. "We're not in a relationship. And I didn't tell you that you could tell anyone what we were doing... I..." Bucky goes to turn around, but T'Challa grabs at his wrist, harshly turning him around and causing him to wince.

"Bucky, seriously. Stop being so dramatic. So what if I told him without your permission? It's not that big of a deal."

"Except it is!" Bucky growls, ripping away his arm. "You don't lie about this kind of stuff T'Challa. I just... just don't talk to me."

"Buck—

"Please."

*****

Bucky stared at the board in the front of the room, a grin on his lips as he listened to his history teacher, Miss Carter, explain some of her experiences with being in the army.

"There was this one time where they did a dummy grenade and threw it onto the floor. Steve, one of my very good friends who I had met in high school, leaped onto the fake grenade without a second thought. And we all thought it was real and ran, while he stayed on the floor yelling at us to get back." she says, holding a whiteboard marker in her hand.

"wait- you ran?" A random student asks, "cause you don't seem the type to run, Miss."

Peggy smiles, "No. Well, I wasn't going to. But I was grabbed by one of my other good friends and hid behind one of the trucks." she explains, "everyone thought Steve was very brave, Sam and I? We thought he was bloody stupid."

Bucky and some of the students chuckled, shaking their heads and grinning. Who new history would be so fun? Before Peggy had become their teacher, their other one was very boring and didn't make class fun at all.

He gave out work, wrote notes on the board and went on his laptop. But Peggy, she talked all about her experiences in relation to the work and always made sure that every single one of them understood what they were to do.

Bucky for once was actually enjoying history.

"And now, Steve never shuts up about how he jumped on a dummy grenade and would've saved all our arses from being killed if it were real."

"But anyway," Peggy spoke, turning her back to the class and tugging the marker lid off. "Today, in groups, you will be discussing your opinions on Adolf Hitler and his actions during the Second World War. You will have two lessons to do this and after that, you will be presenting to the class."