1-A x Reader(2)

Part numero dos

There I sat, curled up next to him, hand in hand.

Nothing

There was nothing I can do to save him, it is all up to him by this point. I've been here for 1 hour and a half. By this point, I had already used three tissue boxes to dry the tears.

There wasn't anyone I could take comfort in right now.

I didn't want to bother my classmates, and my mother and sister are "unavailable". Who knows where they are. I tried to talk to him, but every time I tried, an toe he sob came out.

"P-Papa"

I was able to get something out of my mouth, but it still wasn't enough, I wanted to tell him everything that was in my mind.

"Papa, i-if you can h-hear me... I'm s-sorry"

I started to sob harder, but at this point I wanted to tell him all the burdens I had in my shoulders.

"i-I wasn't there f-for you when y-you needed m-me,

I'm s-sorry for b-being such a disappointment

I'm sorry f-for not confining in m-my friends, they a-actually care for me, b-but I can't seem t-to treat them like they t-treat me!"

The next few minutes were spent by me telling him my biggest worried until I slept with his hand in mine.

T͎i͎m͎e͎ s͎k͎i͎p͎

I woke up to a warm feeling on my shoulders. As I stood up, a blanket fell off my shoulders and onto the bed, reminding me of the current situation. Weird, I don't remember previously draping a blanket over me.

As I look at the time, it was 4:00am. I started to do the homework that Present Mic had assigned us the previous day.

I found my backpack opened, weird again. As I looked into the folder with my homework assignments, I was surprised to find my homework done with a sticky note that read 'dont worry about it :)'.

Someone was here, and clearly helped you out a ton. As I put the folder away, I looked to the bedside table parallel to my father, there was an ice cold drink with another sticky note, 'thought you might get thirsty'.

I first checked the water for any chemicals before drinking it. I stood up to take a stroll around the hospital to stretch my legs. As I stood up and placed my backpack next to the table, I stepped outside. I found what looks like many chairs outside my room, again weird. I ignored my gut feeling that something is going on, and continued my stroll around the hospital, a few minutes later I stepped into the cafeteria to get a small snack.

To my surprise my class was there, some half asleep, and others, somehow, fully energized. As soon as I stepped in, all their heads turned to me. I didn't know what to do, so I stood frozen, did they follow me here for me?

Suddenly Mina came up to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Are you okay, you looked like a complete mess!"

After that all of them came around to surround me.

They did do this for me, and what do I do for them. They probably were going to surprise me because I felt bad that yesterday.

I started to cry and they all stopped asking me.

Deku stepped up and said
"Y/N Chan are you okay?"

Through my tears, I still found a way to respond.

"How can I every repay you guys. You have no i-idea how much this i-is of help to me"

Todoroki comforted me by grabbing my shoulder and giving me his signature smiles. Iida also comforted me by saying

"No need, helping you us just us being kind. "

I brought them all into a hug before whispering

"thank you guys, I'm lucky to have people like you with me"

At this all of them said stuff like "You too!" or "awww", "thank you".

Overall, you were happy to have such great friends with you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••~~•~••

тнanĸ yoυ, ғor all тнe readѕ. ահҽղ í Տɑա ɑӀӀ Եհҽ ɾҽɑժՏ í հɑժ ɑƒԵҽɾ ϲօʍíղց ҍɑϲƘ ɑƒԵҽɾ ɑ ահíӀҽ, í ɑӀʍօՏԵ ƒɑíղԵҽժ

í'ʍ Տօɾɾվ ƒօɾ Ӏҽɑѵíղց í աíӀӀ Եɾվ ʍվ օղҽ հմղժɾҽժ ԹҽɾϲҽղԵ Եօ ԹօՏԵ ʍօɾҽ

մղҽժíԵҽժ

ωσя∂ѕ: 738