Touchy Girlfriend

You are in a relationship with IIDA

" ~All around me are familiar faces
No expression
No expression~"
You hummed the rest of the song as your boyfriend started blank eye at you, probably barely noticing your talent. Your quirk was water pressure, which made you kind of a human SUPER HOSE. Your quirk made your skin healthy as FUUUU~~~
*COUGH* *COUGH*

Iida hid beside a corner and started recording you without your concious.
At you starter to humm louder, you stood up and started to "sing" into the Wii controller. You twirled around and stopped when you grew dizzy only to see Iida recording you. You blushed a bit, but then thought of an awesome way to pay him back. You fake coughed to grab his attention, you "sexy" walked to him, making him drop his phone.
"Why'd you stop recording~"
"I-it j-just th-th..."
He tried to talk but his blushing form took over his whole body, this time he was blushing from head to toe. You playfully tried to make him blush even more by pulling up your shirt, making it seem your were taking it off.
"Y-Y/N what a-are y-you doing"
He backed up to the point were his back was against the wall. You wanted to laugh at how red your boyfriend gets at times like this. You are lifting your shirt up more. You can hear him try to say something but you're to caught up in you're revenge. You completely take of your shirt and this time, Iida was starting to sweat.
"GO!GO!GO!"
A mysterious voice came from his phone, when you picked up his phone your boyfriend tried to take it away when he noticed what he had done.
You saw the phone was a livestream group chat with his friends. You blushed a deep shade of pink and quickly put on your shirt and stormed of to the room, leaving behind a blushing mess.

This is horrible cause I did it in one day and never posted it