𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

-you're sure that you wanna do it?

jinyoung laughed and rolled his eyes at the younger's question.

-yes i'm sure! it's like the 14th time that you ask me this already!

-i just want to make sure that you won't regret it

-don't worry babe, i won't.

jaebeom smiled, reassured, and continued walking while holding his friend's hand. they walked for a few more minutes in the crowded streets of seoul before turning at the corner of a scary looking alley where no one else was. they finally stopped in front of a metallic door, on top of which you could see a neon sign indicating « hongdae tattoo shop ».

jaebeom pushed the heavy door and, the moment he entered the shop, a guy in his twenties with his head shaved and tattoos on his face greeted him with a big smile and a friendly handshake.

-hey jaebeom! long time no see

-hey loopy! yeah, i didn't have time to come lately because i was spending time with my boyfriend, you know?

-oh really? is that him?

the guy named « loopy » pointed at jinyoung.

-yes! his name is jinyoung. and actually if i came here with him today it's because we want to get matching tattoos.

-do you have any ideas?

-yes, we were thinking about getting the scorpio constellation on our wrists. look, i made a drawing to show you!

jinyoung smiled at his excited boyfriend. jaebeom always got excited when he had the chance to talk about starts and constellations. he was really passionate about it. jinyoung thought that it was adorable and very heartwarming.

this choice of tattoo had a very special meaning for jaebeom and jinyoung. they spent a lot of time watching the stars from the rooftop of the store and they had a lot of memories attached to it. they chose the scorpio constellation rather than any other constellations because it was the first one that jaebeom showed to jinyoung on their first date on the rooftop. since that night, jinyoung never forgot about this constellation and everytime he would see it in the sky at night, he would think about jaebeom. it was his idea to choose this specific constellation when jaebeom asked him for an idea of tattoo. jaebeom immediately accepted when jinyoung told him his idea because he deeply loved this constellation as well.

after re-doing the drawing that jaebeom gave him to make it perfect and setting up his stuff on the table, loopy finally told jaebeom to sit down on the chair to start the tattoo. after 25 minutes it was done and jaebeom absolutely loved the result. he thanked loopy a lot and let his place to jinyoung so he could sit in the chair.

when he sat down, jinyoung felt really nervous. unlike jaebeom who already had a few tattoos, jinyoung didn't have any. when he felt the needle touch his skin, he hissed in pain and grabbed jaebeom's hand to find a little bit of courage. jaebeom laughed softly at his boyfriend because he thought that he was adorable like this and kissed his hand.

when the tattoo was done, the couple left, after thanking and paying loopy for his amazing work, and walked to their apartment.

jaebeom back hugged his friend and asked him ;

-are you happy with the results?

-yes, i love it! and what i like the most is that i will have a part of you on me forever!

-im really happy that we did that, babe

-im really happy too. i love you

-i love you too