Back to Jade Mountain

OKAY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER, I KNOW, BUT TO (HOPEFULLY) MAKE IT UP, THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER, 1700+ WORDS! I'M GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN FROM NOW ON!

----------------

I splashed around aimlessly in the water, with no purpose whatsoever. I violently flashed my wings, missing the days when my biggest problems were saving the world and shit. I submerged myself in the water and let my body sink. I flopped around, trying to organize my thoughts. 

I rose to the surface a few minutes, feeling a bit better. I closed my eyes and submersed myself in my thoughts. 

"I have too many thoughts," I muttered. 

Sunny left for Jade Mountain two and a half weeks ago. 

I told her to go, because she worries too much. 

I sighed. If Sunny tells Starflight, he'll have a heart attack. 

And if she tells Clay, he'll go into attack mode. 

Even though Clay was a softie, if anyone attacked any of us or the students, Clay went into full rage mode. 

Glory's queening. I want to be the Queen. Maybe I can overthrow Anemone. I should challenge Anemone. 

No, I reminded myself. Anemone is being super helpful. She's watching the kids, she's helping me. 

I sighed. I was going insane. 

"I should go to the school," I advised myself. "It's a great idea. You haven't been there in ages." 

It was true. The last time I had been to the school was right before Aqua hatched, and it was just for a week to check up on everything. 

I nodded, feeling certain that this was what I needed to feel better about my lying, scum-faced, IDIOTIC, DEVIL MOONED HUSBAND. 

I took to the sky and flapped my wings as fast as dragonly possible. 

When I arrived, Clay was outside and had a goat in his talons. He looked up. He flew closer to me and gasped,"Tsuanmai?" 

I whacked him on the head. "That's not my name and you know it!" 

His goad flopped out of his talons. We watched the carcass fall to the ground.. Clay glared at me. "THAT WAS A GOOD GOAT!" 

I shrugged. "Me or the goat?" 

Clay hesitated."Uh..."

I glared at him, raising my talons to whack him again. 

"YOU! You.. you!" 

I smiled brightly. "Thanks Clay!" 

"I-what?" 

"Th-an-k-s," I repeated.

Clay gasped dramatically. "Tsunami saying thank you? No way!" He fell out of the sky theatrically. 

I rolled me eyes. "You're an idiot."

Clay gave me a look. "There's the Tsunami I know." 

I shrugged. 

Clay nodded. "I'm sorry," he said, after a short pause. 

I shook my head. "Don't apologize. People keep telling me how sorry they were. Somehow news floats fast in the SeaWing Kingdom, and practically everyone knows. I don't need pity," I said, feeling anger boiling. "I JUST NEED MY AWFUL, LYING, JERKY DEVIL-" 

"Breathe, Tsunami," Clay said with a small sigh. "Auklet has been asking for you. Go visit her." 

I felt a small pang as I remembered my sister. "She's probably so big now," I remarked.