Dolphin

I hate my life. SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I'm not exaggerating. Like at all. 

With my kids in the 'capable' hands of Glory, Nomi, and Sunny, I'm on the island of Ripnami. Oh, god I should rename that. it was Riptide and mine. It was our special gift. Once Nomi became the queen, (right after Aqua was born) she gave the island to us, and we named it that. 

I'm wandering the island when I see someone in the ocean. Oh, god. I wander close to the water, praying. Please don't be Riptide, please don't be riptide, please don't be riptide.

A dragon emerges from the water and my heart sinks. It's not Riptide. It's way worse. It's Dolphin.  

"Hi," she whispers, once she spots me. "I'm so so sorry," she begins. 

"Talk." I interrupt. 

Dolphin blinks. 

"Tell me everything," I say. 

She nods and sits next to me. She takes a deep breath. "We met here. On this island. I was exploring and he saw me. We were much younger, and he called me pretty. He kissed me. And, well we loved each other. We never saw each other, until one day. Right before your wedding, on this island. He saw me, and, and it just happened. " She was on the verge of tears.

"Okay, okay." I stop her. 

She looks at me, eyes wide.  "He fathered my kids." 

"THREE MOONS!" I yelp and jump up. 

"They haven't hatched yet." She whispers. 

Riptide's POV

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

WHAT THE HECK I HAVE  KIDS WITH DOLPHIN OH MY GOD THREE MOONS THREE MOONS OH NO NO AGHJKDJDJDSVJVASYDHTC HELP ME THIS WAS A MISTAKE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT NO IT WASNT OH MY GOD THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSSSSSSSSSSSS. oh, and I wasn't spying. 

what the hell do i do now?