Unforeseen Situation Joint

Mulai dari awal

"It's something I want to do, Kacchan!" I can't believe we're even having this fight right now, "Besides All Might, Aizawa Sensei, and Thirteen will be there, plus the live feed of my vitals to Recovery Girl, AND all of the next generation of heroes that are in 1A. How can it be any more dangerous than sitting in class with you all?" His voice was shaky, typical. I hate when he doesn't listen.

"These idiots don't know how to control their quirks, they're all stupid fucking idiots with no brains!" Deku crossed his arms and I knew there was no more getting through to him, once he's in his pouty stage there's nothing even All Might could do, "If this ends up being the biggest 'I Told You So' I'm going to hurt you."

"Well it won't be," Deku replied. Usually, I admire and appreciate his optimism but not right now, he needs to be a realist right now, "I need to get back to my own class now. I'll see you after school."

Deku walked away but the weird air didn't go with him. I still felt like I was fighting with him, my head is still hot and I want to keep talking even though he left. It's weird why do I feel this way? He's just being his usual stupid Deku self, I can keep him out of harm's way like I always do. Something inside me still feels like it's a lit flame...what is it? Why don't I know what my own fucking emotions are called?!

I stared at the space Deku stood when we were talking, what is this feeling? It's not anger it's something else, "BakuBro come back to class before Mr. Aizawa comes back!" I turned to see Raccoon Eyes and huffed.

"I said don't fucking call me that," I told her as I walked back into the classroom, "Why won't you guys fucking stop it already?!"

Dunce Face appeared a second later with his stupid grin, "It's BakuBro or Kacchan!"

Before I could grab him and teach him not to use that nickname Shitty Hair had grabbed onto my arm, "Let's calm down dudes. He said he doesn't like us using Midoriya's nickname so just knock it off."

I shoved the rock off and went back to my desk, kicking my feet up and ignoring Sonic as he pitched a fit over it again. Why can't he shut up too? It's my desk and I can do whatever the fuck I want to with it.

~~~~

Deku and I haven't talked much, he got his mother's signature somehow and there's nothing I could do to stop him now. I could only put my hero uniform on and imagine all the ways Deku could get hurt, how could he be so stupid? I pulled my knee guards on and then looked around for Shitty Hair, his uniform must be easy to get on since he was already finished, "Yo Shitty Hair?"

Shitty Hair looked up and smiled, he really has shark teeth huh? That might be a better nickname for him, Shark Tooth? Actually, that sounds too much like that Land Before Time movie, "What's up BakuBro?"

I'm just going to have to give up on getting them to stop calling me that, "Okay so Deku, you know he's quirkless, right?" Shitty Hair nodded and I got closer so others wouldn't hear, "That's not entirely it though." I explained Deku's situation with his quirk and how it could kill him, I also told him about how Deku's emotions affect it. When I was done he looked shocked but I continued before he could ask questions or interrupt, "So I need you to promise to be my backup if anything happens so we can keep Deku safe, alright?"

Shitty Hair nodded quickly, "For sure man! We can totally keep Midoriya safe from other people. My quirk is great for that!" He smiled again and we clasped hands tightly, it felt natural to do, maybe Shitty Hair wasn't that shitty.

"Come on guys!" Soy Sauce Face had appeared, his quirk is so weird. Tape? Really? "We're starting soon. You guys finished getting dressed first why aren't you out there already?"

Shitty Hair and I exchanged a look before he answered, "No reason. Come on, man!" The three of us hurried to join our classmates in the USJ. When we entered the first thing I looked for was Deku, he looked a lot smaller in just a gym uniform while the rest of us had on our costumes but honestly, he always looked small.

The next thing I looked at was the inside of the USJ. I'd heard a lot about this place, it's an elite training area and now I can see why. They have a lot of zones set up, things like a boat, a volcano, a city, learning how to save people in all of these environments will make us better heroes for sure. I'm not sure I'll do well in a city environment since my quirk is so destructive, that's gonna be an issue.

"Everybody I have been waiting for you!" It looks like an....astronaut? Is this the other hero that's helping us today? What a weird costume. What did Deku say their name was...a number, right?

"Whoa, you're Thirteen!" Of course, Deku's fangirling, he's a fan of everybody. It's kind of weird, "I read all about your efforts to save people! I especially loved-"

"-Midoriya," Aizawa cut Deku off, "We only have a limited time to use this area before 1B gets it so please don't interrupt Thirteen."

Deku bowed apologetically and Thirteen continued, "As many of you noticed this is a training ground. I actually made it with different types of accidents and disasters many years ago. A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, and more. Eraser Head calls this the USJ but the real name is the Unforeseen Situation Joint."

"Alright, first we're going to split into teams," Aizawa began speaking again but as he did an electric shock went through the lights, catching his attention. He turned around and it was then I noticed a weird purple shadow, the fuck is that? "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

"What's that?!" Round Face cried as a man with multiple hands came through the portal...then more men came. The fuck?

"Don't move!" Aizawa shouted, placing some sort of yellow goggle on his face, "Those are villains." So this is no joke. I grabbed Deku and pulled him closer, when we get out of here I'm going to buy a cake with 'I Told You So' written in icing.

"The school censors didn't go off," Half n Half began speaking, a rare anomaly, "So there's somebody among them with a teleportation quirk. This surprise attack was carefully planned...they must have a goal of some kind."

"Goal?" Deku repeated, "So those villains are real then? I thought this might be part of training but it's not? Then-"

"-Thirteen start the evacuation," So Aizawa expects us all to turn tail and run? "I'm leaving it to you Thirteen. Get help." Then he leaped! I never expected Aizawa to be the type to jump headfirst into a battle but I guess I'm wrong.

"Quick-We have to get out of here!" Thirteen tried to lead us away but a purple portal appeared in front of them and they stopped.

"AH LOOK AT AIZAWA SENSEI!" I don't know who screamed that but one look and I understood the situation. He was on the ground, was he dead? That's a lot of blood.

I had to ignore him, the purple mist guy was the big problem now. The staff could save Aizawa, right? "I won't let you escape." The purple mist said, it was becoming a lot bigger.

"It must have a physical body," Deku was talking to himself but I looked to Kirishima who nodded. At once we both charged forward, if we could surprise him we might be able to escape with Deku!