"Oh, no thank you. I'll be fine. Thank you though." He said with a small smile. 

"Okay. It's no problem." Soon enough he walked off to take the trash out. I sat down on my bed and pulled out my homework, I reached back and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail. I was working on my English when Kirishima, Mina and Sato came into my room begging for help. I chuckled and let them come in so I could help them. Mina sat on my bed across from me Kirishima and Sato sat on the ground at the edge of my bed on either side of us as I started to help them with the English. 

"Oh I get it now!" Mina cheered. I smiled and continued my homework and helping them along as needed. Soon enough it was getting late so they all went to their rooms after finishing the homework. I was up tending to my plants a little, Katsuki was in my room on my bed playing with his phone, as music played softly in the background. When a jazz song came on, it was Your Heart Is As Black As Night. It was my mom's favorite song, I sang along with the song. 

I swung my hips to the song as it played, a smile rested on my face, this is one of the only songs from my child hood that I still loved even after the accident. The sound of the trumpet and piano took me back to me dancing with my mom when I was a child to this song. I started to sing along.   

"You're eyes maybe whole, but the story I'm told, 

is your heart is as black as night,  

Your lips maybe sweet, such that I can't compete

But your hear is as black as night,

I don't know why it came along, at such a perfect time, 

But if I let you hang around I'm bound to lose my mind,

Cause your hands maybe strong, but feeling are all wrong, 

You heart is as black as night,"

The instrumental part came up, and I found myself just dancing slightly, swinging my hips to the beat of the song, I felt hands come and rest on my hips, I looked over my shoulder and seen Katsuki standing behind me as we started dancing to the song, he spun me a round, my hands came to rest on his shoulder, Katsuki's hands rest on my hips in a tight hold as we danced. When the lyrics came back on, I sung backing away from him slightly. 

"I don't know why it came along, at such a perfect time, 

But if I let you hand around, I'm bound to lose my mind, 

Cause your hands maybe strong, but the feelings are all wrong, 

Your heart is as black, 

You heart is as black, 

Oh, your heart is as black as night." 

We continued to dance until the end of the song. I smiled at the boy in front of me, his forehead was rest against mine, eyes where closed. His hands pulled me closer to him, his head came to rest in the crook of my neck, as the next song started to play. His breath warmed up my skin, his hands moved so his arms wrapped around my waist, he put his full body weight on me  causing me to fall back and land on my bed, I chuckled. 

"Katsuki. You're heavy." I say chuckling. He grunted but didn't move a single muscle, just kept me in place by laying on top of me. I gently ran my hand up and down his back, while my other hand brushed through his hair. He snuggled in closer, if that was possible. "You're not very talkative tonight are you?" I asked. 

"Mhm. Is that a problem?" He questioned lifting his head to look at me.

"No, you just normally have something to say it all." I say. I observed him, his red eyes where relaxed, not holding a glare in them, his body was relaxed, he rested his head on his hand as he looked at me. I felt his free hand thumb rub my cheek lightly, just right under my eye, it lead back to my ear, before repeating it's movement again. A smile made it's way to my face, my heart fluttered in my chest. My hand rest on the side of his face, pushing my hand up into his hair, he slowly leaned down and kissed me. Which quickly turned into a make out session, he had sat up pulling me up with him, so I straddled his lap, his hands where firmly on my waist and not moving, my hands where in his hair. After a few minutes we pulled apart, his head rested in my neck, placing soft small kisses. Soon his head lifted from my neck and he looked me dead in the eyes. 

"I love you, Kohana." He said in a husky voice. 

"I love you too Katsuki." I say with a smile. He flopped back onto the bed and held me close, his arms wrapped tightly around me, I used some flowers to turn off the lights and music and we slowly fell asleep, just holding each other.

    In the middle of the night, I was woken up by the smell of something burning. My eyes opened and looked around, nothing was on fire, my eyes moved over to Katsuki who was gripping the sheets, sweating, panting, jaw clenched and face contorted. 

"Katsuki." I say, placing my hands on his face, trying to wake him up. "Katsuki! You've gotta wake up baby." I shook his body. "Katsuki!" I yelled his name and he shot up ready to fight, his red eyes glanced around the room, worry and anger etched onto his face. Once his eyes landed on me he stared for a second. His face relaxed, as tears came to his eyes. "Katsuki?" I questioned quietly. His face landed on my chest, tears ran down my chest and got soaked up by my tank top. I shushed him as he started to cry harder, he was broken, still trying to figure stuff out. "Hey, it's okay, everything will be okay." His head moved to rest on my lap, he just lied there and cried. My hands ran through his hair, in a calming manor. He blames himself for All Might loosing his power. All I could do was sit there and comfort him, I didn't know what to say to make him feel better. My hand ran up and down his back and the other one ran through his hair. 

"It's my fault." I heard Katsuki say, his voice was cracking. 

"No. No it's not. None of it is your fault. Nor will it ever be." I say to him. 

"Yes...." He started saying. 

"No it's not, sweetheart." I say grabbing his face from my stomach and making him look at me. "It is not your fault. What happened with All Might was bound to happen one way or another. It was never your fault. Nor will it ever be." I used my thumbs to wipe the tears from his cheeks gently. 

"How do you know?" He questioned rather harshly. 

"I just do. No one blames you for what happened. No one." My voice came out calm and soothing, almost like a mother trying to sooth her crying child. My thumbs rubbed under his eyes lightly ridding the tears from his face. Red meeting green, I watched the emotions that went through his eyes quietly. Love, loss, anger, sadness, uncertainty. His usual hard glare wasn't there, it was replaced with soft eyes, that resembled eyes of a lost child that was scared and couldn't find his parents. "Everything will be okay, Katsuki. You just need to take a deep breath step back and come back full force." He slowly sat up and pulled me into his lap, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and traveled up to rest on my shoulders, my arms wrapped around his neck lightly, his head rested in the crook of my neck, my fingers played with the hairs on the base of his neck lightly. "Everything will be okay." I whispered in his ear. I felt him nod. We sat like that for what seemed like hours. Just holding each other until everything was okay again.