ℒ . facts about weyes.

𓆩♡𓆪
WEYES'  ☆  TRACK.  양민재 ! ⟡ ˚
and i have nothing ahead of me.
⊹ ਏਓ ⋆ ˚。 ✶ ,  𝒾.   factual info. ◞ ! ★ ˚

★̷  ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . weyes was born on november 4, 1998 in the woodlands, texas, usa. when she was born her parents were 17. she is the only child of her mother, and the oldest child of her father. she has a younger half-sister named, solana. her sister was born in 2004.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆002.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . her younger half-sister, solana, debuted as a member of the girl group, psyche. it was not known to the public that they were half-sisters until they were both mentioned by name by their father in an interview where he was promoting his jazz cafe.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆003.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . her mother passed away when she was 7 years old. after her mother passed she lived with her grandparents and her two aunts.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆004.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . weyes attended the same private k—12 christian academy for all of her years of elementary, middle, and high school. she would graduate high school as salutatorian, ranking second in her grade.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆005.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she applied and was accepted into brown university but she ended up not going to debut with cruel?!youth.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆006.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . in school, she was a member of multiple clubs including student council, creative writing club, and was a captain of her former school's drill dance team.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆007.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she was scouted during her senior recital. when she was approached to join the group, she intentionally thought she was being scammed. even after doing more research, she thought she was still being scammed but she thought a break in seoul, south korea would be the best option.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆008.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she did not tell her family that she was going to be an idol. she told them she was attending seoul national university. though she was lying at the time to get away from them, she would later actually attend the university and earn her master of music degree in 2024.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆009.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . weyes met her father for the first time in 2021 when she was 22 years old by complete coincidence. neither of them were aware of the other's existence at the time but have grown to become close. she still refers to him by his first name because calling him dad still feels a little weird.