6:

Jahseh's Pov :

Sitting down at the food court with Wifi, waiting for everybody else to come. In the meantime, I was on my phone texting Geneva.

She said that she was gonna catch a ride with her friend Jasmine so I ain't have to take her home, which was cool with me.

I looked up and seen the girls approaching us with a cart full of bags. My eyes widened as they gotten closer to us.

"Damn, that's a lot of bags." I said as they both came sitting down.

"Well you did say shop til you drop, and besides all those are Shania's." Alana said taking a seat next to Isaiah.

I looked up at Shania as she took a seat beside me.

"Im calling you shy for now on, you always acting all shy when you come around me." I said smirking a bit.

She started to blush and cover her face. "I'm sorrry, I cant help ittt." She whined out to mean.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Gonna have to find some way to help it."

She rolled her eyes at me playfully. "Well fine, if you calling me SHY then I'm calling you JAH."

"Okay.. your point? Everyone call me that" I said blankly.

She just sucked her teeth and pouting while folding her arms.

"Chill, relax.. I'm just messing around with you love."

She looked at me and couldn't resisted laughing, so she gave in.

"Did you find everything you needed?" I asked double checking to make sure before we leave.

She nodded in satisfaction with a smile.

"Good, how much money you got left on you?" I asked looking down at her bag she had around her.

"Ummm, I'm not quite sure.. Alana was pretty much doing the paying with her, I was just watching." She explained holding it up to me.

I nodded and unzipped her bag taking the rest of the money out and counting it.

It was at a reasonable amount, enough for her to get food and to last for 5 weeks, for school that is cause she wasn't finna miss that.

"You got enough, just lemme know when you're at $20." I said putting the money back in her bag zipping it up and standing up grabbing my phone.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Wait.. I'm hungryyy."

"Well.. what do you want?"

I watched as she looked at the different food courts that were around her.

"I actually wanted what you gave me yesterday morning the Chinese food." She said getting up stretching.

I nodded in understanding. "That's like 5 minutes away from the house, we can stop there."

She nodded and got up and was about to get behind the cart to push but I stopped her and she looked up at me confused.

"I'll push it, just take this." I reached into my pocket and grabbed an iPhone that was exactly like mines but with a baby blue case on it.

I watched as her started to smile big while looking at it then looked back at me smiling big.

"Well.. do you like it?" I asked titling my head some.

She nodded and ran over wrapping her arms around my neck. I guess that was her way of trying to hug me.