FAREWELL FOR LOVE?

Start from the beginning

In these 2 years,he had seen them many times together but not so this close.Onle he knee how he stopped himself and controlled his emotions.To avoid seeing her,he concentrated more on cricket and that made him won Ranji trophy.Today he couldn't see her with him.When he saw her smiling and twirling,the glass in his hand broke. His friends got alerted.

Rahul(panicking): Karan kya kardiya tune?

Everybody comes to him hurriedly including Preetha,

Karan: I ....I am fine.

Mahira(taking his hand and tieing a kerchief): Itna koon nikal raha hai.Chup karo thum.Rahul doctor ko bulao.

He's about to take his phone,

Karan: Guys stop it,I am fine.

But blood doesn't stop and the kerchief soaks in blood.Preetha sees it and hurriedly goes to him.She takes his hand and orders one of the students,

Preetha: Ram is there any room booked?

Ram: Yes mam.

Preetha: Then we will take him to the room and I will aid him.Kisiko bulane ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai,hum sab yaha hai and we are all doctors.Show me the room.

Ram: Come with me.

Preetha(to everyone): Everybody enjoy here, it's a small cut we will take care of it.Don't spoil yourselves.We will join the party within short time. Nitya carry on.

She takes her with him.Mahira, Rahul ,some friends and ram are also with them.All the while karan is surprised with her nature and inside he felt happy of her care.It's shortlived as siddu joins them to help Preetha.Karan got irked.

IN ROOM

Karan sat on the couch near the bed.Preetha begins to treat him carefully.Karan sees her with nothing but only a question."Would she react in the same way for other also?"

When rahul asks a question,

Rahul: Waise karan ye kaise hogaya? 

Karan: Galthi se.

Siddu: Ye galthi se nahi hosaktha,itna deep cut hai.Yese laga raha hai ki thum khud hi break kardi glass ko.

Karan(glaring him): You are right.

Preetha sees him but continues cleaning while others are shocked,

Siddu: What? par kyun?

Karan(with rageful eyes): Kisi kutte ki dance dekhkar mujhe bahot gussa aaya aur aise hogayi

Rahul: Kutta? Meine nahi dekha!

Karan(seeing siddu): Mujhe dikh raha hai.

Preetha understands what he is telling,

Preetha: Siddu thum jao. 

Siddu: but..

Preetha: Please go thumhari help ki zaroorat nahi hai.I will manage mein thodi der mein aa jaungi.

Siddu goes and Karan is relieved as he will not be present at the same time angry that Preetha said it in a caring tone.He saw her angrily while she's bandaging him.

When ram enters after few minutes,

Ram: Principal aaya hein sir,sab ko bula rahe hein.Is it over?

Preetha: Nahi ram thoda aur time lagega. Galat fehmi ki chakkar mein bahut chot lagaya.

He sees her frowning,

Mahira: Kyaa?

Preetha: I mean kutthe ki galat fehmi.....vo tha hi nahi. Haina?