Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag

Y/N POV

"Ok you ready babe?" My boyfriend Kian asks,as he focus' the camera.

"Yeah." You wisphered unsure. His fans love you but you didnt want to throw that you and Kian are dating in their face.

"Its.Gonna.be. Ok." He said between kisses making me smile.

"Ok lets start." You said fixing you hair.

"Hey guys its Kian and im here with a very special video. The Girlfriend tag with my girlfriend Y/N!"

"Hi!" You said with a little wave.

"So we asked you guys on the twitter for questions because we wanted to be original and not go by the rules." He said with a head nod, making you roll your eyes.

"First question; how often do you guys have sex?" Kian said with a smile that made you want to punch his face.
<PICTURE ON THE SIDE>

"Nope nope just nope." You said shacking your head.

"Haha ok next question, where did you guys meet. Babe you want to answer it?" He asked now faceing you.

"Yeah we met at a dog park. He was walking Hazel and i was playing with my dog."

"Yep. Whats the wierdest thing Y/N does? Shes even wierder than me, she does everything i do but cuter." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah yeah whatever."you said looking down hiding your blush.

"AWW SHES BLUSHING!!" Kian practically screamed. "Ok guys thats all the questions soo. Babe come on you need to do it too, I love you all ahhh" *moves hands over camera lens*

"That was fun."you said as Kian turned off the camera.

"Yeah thanks for doing a video with me." He whispered getting closer to you. "Now how about we go and watch netflix, cuddle and make out?" He said kissing you. You just nodded and you both ran up to his room.

Jumping on his bed you both cuddled up together, Hazel,Wishbone and Vega coming shortly after.

A while later you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey !!

Hoped you liked it feel free to tell me if one sucks.

BYEE!