Flirting with the dog trainer

Y/N
I knock on the door of the guy's house whose dog im supposed to train. Waiting,i hear a faint "coming"

As the door opens it reveals i very good looking guy around 20. Damn wasnt expecting that.
"Hi im Kian"he said with a grin, holding out his hand for a shake.
"Y/N" you said with smile.

"You look kinda young for a dog trainer."

"Im 20. I just started my business at a young age i guess" i smiled. then a very cute golden puppy can near Kians feet.

"Hi baby,im guessing ill be training her." You said now looking up at Kian.

"Yeah, her names Hazel." He chuckled "well come in,ill take you to the backyard." He started walking as you followed closely behind. Which was kinda hard considering how long his legs are.

"Is there anything you want me to teach her exactly?"

"Yeah not to shit in the house, how to sit, roll over, play dead, everything really." He said with kind of a smirk.

" well ok then, lets start with simple comand. Hazel Sit!" She sat, i smiled and gave her a treat. "Now you go" he couldnt do it .After a few pointers by me he finally got it, but by the time he did it was already time to go.

"I think we are done for the day." I said after
he finally got Hazel to sit.

"Um yeah ok. But can i possibly get your number?" He asked nervously.

"In what way? Business or relationship kind've way?" I asked hoping its the second one.

"A relationship kinda way, maybe if im lucky we could go on a couple dates?"I smiled.

"Yeah i would like that." I gave him my phone and after we started walking to the front door.

" well bye Kian, bye Hazel"

"Bye Y/N" Kian said leaning down abd kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and did a small wave.

I left thinking about Kian.