JJ x Otabek Angst: Superhero 3/3

Hello. Its been a while. I would recommend reading the last 2 parts of the chapters before reading this sense you probably forgot what happend. (I didn't put the video at the top so you don't listen to it at the beginning. I wanna make it as sad as possible.)

ITS TIME TO CRUSH UR HEARTS AND SOULS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*JJ POV*

I had went to the store to get Otabek Oreos. I took a while sense I was trying to figure out if he would want normal or flavored ones. I ended up buying normal, mint, strawberry, and chocolate frosting flavors. They were double stuffed, obviously.

I got home and went inside, ready to see my Baby-Beka-Bear. "Beka! I'm home!" No answer. I looked in the kitchen. "Beka?" Nope. Nobody was in the bathroom either. I went to his room. "Beka, you didn't answer me. I bough some Ore- *gasp!*" I dropped the bag of Oreos and some other snacks. Otabek was on his bed with his wrist slit almost completely open. There was a note in his hands but I didn't pay attention to it yet. It was a good thing I new the Kazakhstan emergency number. I called it and frantically told them what happend and the address. It was a good thing Otabeks little sister is staying with their mom right now. They live together sense Otabek wanted to be with his sister but he didn't want her in the house while he was suicidal. Mika is only ten...

~At the Hospital~

*Still JJ's POV*

I was outside the room Beka was in hoping he was okay. Yuri had flown in that day to help Otabek to. He was beside me. "I hope hes okay..." the Russian boy said. He had grown a lot sense he had turned 16. He was only a few inches shorter than Otabek. He was still very small to me. Isabella had called me to comfort me after I texted her what had happend. 

What felt like years later, the doctor came out. I hung up on Bella. "I'm sorry for your loss...We tried everything..." I stood there in shock. Yuri stood up and screamed, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TRIED EVERYTHING?! THERE HAD TO BE SOMETHING ELSE TO SAVE HIM!!" I held Yuri back. "Yuri! I know he was your best friend but you need to calm down!" After a few moments Yuri finally calmed down. He didn't apologize but at least he wasn't visibly angry. Well... he was...He just stopped yelling. We went inside to see Otabek one last time. Yuri started crying. "Goddamnit Beka, you idiot..." He tried holding back tears. I didn't. I let tears streamed down my cheeks. I held Beka's hand and kissed his lips one last time. 

~At Funeral~

*STILL JJ's POV*

Not many people were at the wedding. The only people who showed up were me, Otabek's mom, Otabek's little sister, Otabek's older sister, both the Yuri's, Victor, Isabella, Otabek's coach, Leo and his dad at one point but we kicked him out. I had the note with me and a song ready. I would be skating to the song next skating season. We went ahead and put it in the hole but we didn't burry the coffin yet. I went to read his gravestone.

"Here lies: Otabek Altin. A silver medalist, "Hero of Kazakhstan," an amazing older brother and boyfriend." 

I didn't want to cry right now. We all started saying words about him. His mom went first. "We was my first and only son. He was amazing and I will miss him dearly. I'm so proud of him." Next was his older sister. "Otabek and I often got into trouble when we were younger. I don't mean legal trouble. Well...maybe once...Or twice..." We all laughed a bit. It was difficult to laugh but she was trying to brighten up the mood. Jemma is usually funny but I guess that's hard when your little brother killed himself. "I will miss him. I remember how he looked when Mika was born. He was so exited to have a little sister. Really any sibling sense I made fun of him for being younger. I'm gonna miss teasing him..." She smiled sadly. Isabella wasn't his friend so she didn't say much.  Yuri came up. "Otabek was my best friend for only a year...I was crushed when I found out he tried to kill himself. I felt even more crushed when I learned he successfully did it. I cant believe how one asshole managed to do this. I hate him and I think we all do." Everyone nodded. Yuri left the stage. Victor and Yuri K didn't know Otabek that well either and didn't say anything. His coach went up. He talked about how he was an amazing skater. He talked about how he did his best even without being very flexible. "I'm gonna miss him being my student." Leo went up. Me, him and Otabek used to hang out a bit. He mainly talked about Otabek being a good friend. 

Finally, it was my turn. I got on the podium, placing the note there for me to read later. "Otabek was my friend for a long time and put up with me being obnoxious. After me and Isabella realized somethings about ourselves and split up, I fell in love with Otabek. Im glad he loved me to and although we were never official, he was an amazing boyfriend. I remember Yuri looking mad that me and him half got together but luckily he realized he wanted Beka to be happy and decided NOT murder me." People laughed a bit again. "He left this note before killing himself. I have note read it, but I will now." I cleared my throat, preparing to try not to cry. 

"Dear JJ, Im so sorry. I got multiple dms on Twitter and Instagram of people asking to have sex with me, or calling me a whore and bullying me. I couldn't take it. Don't bother getting me to the hospital. Don't waste that money on trying to get them to save me. I don't want to be saved. I love Jemma, Mika, Yuri, my mom, and you. Thank you for trying to fix me but I was already too broken when you flew here. 

~Love, The whore with multiple pimps."

I look up and Mika was crying. Jemma was crying. Yuri and Beka's mom was crying. Yuri had gotten closer to Victor and was crying. Victor was staying strong for Yuri's sake. "I wrote one last song for Otabek. Everyone looked up. I grabbed my guitar and sad beside Otabek's grave.  

(Listen to the song and then keep reading)

I sat there after I finished. I swear for a second I felt cold arms wrap around me. Like Otabek was a ghost and hugged me.  We finally buried him. 

I went back to his apartment and read his dms. I hated it. I went back to his room and sat he had boxes. They were labeled, "For Jemma," "For Mika," "For JJ," "For Yura." I guess he put stuff he wanted to give to us in boxes. Mika's box was mostly stuffed animals people had thrown at him during skating competitions. Mine had things of our memories. One thing that stood out to me was a Bear that had a grey eye (Representing Otabek's one blind eye) and was wearing my skating jacket. A fan had sent it to us after I posted a pic with Beka wearing my jacket. 

I miss Otabek.