Yurio x Otabek Smut; Baby Slut

Requested by: @Obsessive_animechild 

Sorry this took so long I was busy...and by busy I mean lazy..I told myself I would do this Friday and now its Saturday and Ima do it now!

Kinks: Daddy Dom Little Boy, BDSM

Whats happening: Yurio is in little space and Otabek is horny and decides to have fun with his baby...also Otabek is a new Daddy aka he has no idea how to take care of Yurio in little space (I might make a part 2 of Otabek asking Leo for help)

*Yurio's POV*

Im in a tiger onzie doodling little cats with a sippy cup with milk inside it beside me. Nobody knows Im a little except Victor, the Japanese Pig, Leo, Guanghong (We have little play dates together ^w^) and my Daddy <3 aka Otabek. I cant call him Daddy cause its sounds to sexual for him...especially sense he thought little space was a kinky thing...He knows its not now but is still trying to ease into it so for now im calling him by his name instead of daddy.  :(

*Otabek's POV*

*Otabek's POV*

Im on the couch watching Yura draw...I still think its a little weird but im getting used to it...Ive read some things on little space and ive seen nsfw stories and some of them are into bdsm...I wonder if Yura would enjoy that~ Out of little space he seems like the type~ *I pick him up* "O- Otabek...?" "Shhh baby boy...Daddies gonna take care of you~" He blushed and nuzzled into my chest as a carried him to my room. 

I carefully put him on my bed and grab a box from under the bed and Yura's face goes red when he sees whats in it. A bunch of fun toys~ "D- Daddy..what are you doing?" He asked Innocently "Just having fun~"

*Third Person*

"If you wan me to stop say "Red" and if you cant speak snap your fingers." Otabek says. Yurio nods.  Otabek strips Yurio and handcuffs his hands behind his back. He was left in cute, custom made, pink panties he had been wearing that have lepord printed words on the back saying "Baby" with little orange bows on the sides. Otabek kisses Yurio and spanks him making Yurio whimper. "You okay, Baby Boy?" Otabek ask. "Y- Yes Daddy...~" he smiled to his Daddy.

Otabek grabs a vibrator and puts it on his dick and puts it on low making Yurio moan soft and cutely. He turns it up more making Yurio moan a little louder. OTabek lubes up 3 fingers and puts one in making Yurio Whimper and nuzzle into Otabeks chest. He spanks him again making Yurio moan loudly and Otabek thrust another finger in stretching him. He put a thrid finger in and turn the vibrator on max making Yurio moan loudly. He grabbed a ball gag and put it on Yurio. 

Otabek takes his fingers out a shoves his dick in making Yurio cry out. He snapped his fingers and Otabek took the gag out. "Sl- Slower please, Daddy..." He said softly, blushning. Otabek nodded and put the gag back . "Alright Baby Boy..." Otabek slowly thrust in and out until Yurio nods for him to go faster and and slid out and thrusted back in making Yurio moan as he gets his ass pounded. Otabek spanks him a few times before cumming into him. Yurio came to panting as Otabek took the gag out and uncuffed him.  

*+~After-Care~+*

He cleaned up and put Yurio back in his onzie and Otabek wore pajama pants. He cuddles Yurio and asked, "Are you okay...?" "Y- Yes Daddy...im fine." He nuzzles into his chest and falls asleep. Otabek kisses his forehead and falls asleep to.

AN: I would have made this a Punishment one but I already made a punishment oneshot so yea...Next fanfic is probably gonna be JJBek and then whatever request I get next.