JJ x Otabek Angst: Superhero 1/3

This is gonna be SAD

Requested by: Meh :3

Sorry this took so long I was busy...and by busy I mean lazy...and forgetful...

Whats happening: Otabek was accused of being slut by one of his exes. JJ and Yuri know its not true. (The song above is what he sings. AND OH! WHAT WOULD YA KNOW ITS JJBEK!)

*JJs POV* 

Im going over to Otabeks place. I made a song for him to make him feel better. We have been dating for a week now...well..were not official...Otabek is scared me make us official after what happend. His ex had somehow gotten a bunch of photos of Otabek having sex with his other exes (When he was with them) and posted them claiming he never dated them and he had lied so people didn't know he was a whore. He dated a lot of guys and hes had sex with most of them. Then they cheated on him or they just fought a lot or fell out of love, like me and Isabella did. 

When I get there I knock on the door. He cracks the door to see who it is and then opens it. Hes been crying...I was about to hug him but people were walking by giving us dirty looks. Mostly to him. We quickly walk inside and he locks the door. We sit on the couch and I hold him to my chest. He obviously didnt have anymore tears to cry. It was sad to see the guy I loved so much cry. Whats worse is ever sence that rumor came out his own father had been sexing him sexual text. 

EX:

Dad: Hey son u usaully call me dad but how about you call me daddy?

Dad: Oh leaving me on read like a bad little boy. Ill spank you till ur ass is red ;)

Dad: cmon, wouldnt you like my fat foot long deep in your ass u little whore?

There was more but I couldnt read them. They were disgusting. Every time he saw Otabek he would try grabbing his ass and doing other sexual things to him. He even asked me if I wanted to help, quote, "Fuck the little bitch." I kicked him in the nuts and walked away. His parents divorced when he was 14 and he never really talked to Otabek unless he wanted something. I keep telling him to block his dad but his good nature so badly wants a relationship with his father so he refuses.

Finally I speak up. "Beka...I wrote you a song.." he got up and looked at me. I grabbed my gutair and began singing.

After I was done Otabek hugging me tightly and cried

After I was done Otabek hugging me tightly and cried. I hugged him back and we just stayed there hugging eachother until Otabeks body shut down and he fell asleep. I was staying in Almaty with him for a few weeks so I got in my pjs and he had already been in his and we fell asleep with him in my arms.