Yurio x Otabek Fluff; I'll never hurt you

Requested by: Me Again

I know Yurio had no interest in humans but this is a fanfic and were gonna pretend he was in a relationship before the GPF were Otabek saved him from the Angels. ALSO: If you guys dont know there was this girl on Dr. Phil who said if your bf huts you he loves you so that's were this idea came from

Whats happening: Yurio breaks something by accident and thinks Otabek is gonna hit him then explains about a past relationship and the Instagram girl I said above

*Yurio's POV*

I decide to make a sandwich sense I was hungry. I go to grab a plate but its in a high up cabinet. "Why do we put everything were I can get it?" I climb on the cabinet to get one but on my way down I fall breaking the plate making a LOUD crash. "No! nononononono!!" 

*Otabek's POV*

I hear a loud crash in the kitchen and I run there to see Yura on the floor with a broken plate. I run over to him and check him for any cuts or bruises. He looks up at me and says, "You'renot gonna hit me..?" Why would he ask that...? "No? Why would I?" "M- My last boyfriend would always hit me for something like this.." He started explaining about his past relationship.

FLASHBACK

*Kyle's POV*

Yuri is on his hands and knees begging for forgiveness after he burnt my damn food (Did he burn your salad?) This little bitch thinks hes not going to get a beating?? I grab him by the nect and slap him across the face throwing him back down after. "DO IT RIGHT!!" I yell. "Y- yes sir..." Pathetic. 

~Time skip to night~

*Yurio's POV*

Kyle was asleep and I was on Instagram when I saw this girl. I watched the video he made and she said "If your boyfriend hits you, or beats you up...Stay with him! He loves you!" She talked about how he was risking to go to jail to beat you up. 

Back to the Present

*Otabek's POV*

I cant believe this.. He even told me he still watches her! This is how he thinks a relationship works and it hurts he believes that..."Yura..." I hug him. "I wont hurt you...thats not what love is... Love is...If he loved you he wouldnt hurt you over burning something...He would say its fine and hug you...Just like im doing right now.." "Beka..." He hugged me tightly and cried.

*Yurio's POV*

I can't believe i'm fucking crying right now! I feel so weak! ...But Beka hugging me feels so great...He pulls away and cleans the plate getting one for me and kissing my forehead. "Tell me if you need to reach up somewhere high, I don't want you to get hurt" I nod and he leaves the room and I make my sandwich going back to him afterwards cuddling while I eat.

"I'll never hurt you..."